1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IfoEdit Looping Failure

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by rkurzawa, Mar 3, 2010.

1. rkurzawa

rkurzawa Member

I was able to modify the Post Command coding on my DVD using IfoEdit to get a looping effect. However, it only works on my computer and not my DVD player. As a matter of fact, nothing starts up when inserted into the DVD player. It's almost as if it needs some type of code to start. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

2. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

You can get your Lopping effect by using your DVD Player Remote Control by hitting the Key: Repeat several times to choose: Disc, Title, Chapter or off.

Hope this helps....

3. rkurzawa

rkurzawa Member

Thanks for your response. I understand that one can use the DVD player remote control to set repeat play. However, that wasn't my question ... especially since after editing the Post Command code I cannot even play the DVD on a player (but it does play when in the computer drive & repeats just fine). I know this can be done as I have made other DVDs with auto-repeat functions and they work fine. But for some reason, this one just does not play on a DVD player.