I'm a newbie to online shopping, I need help.

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by jmiller09, Aug 29, 2009.

1. jmiller09

jmiller09 Member

I want to find an iPhone case that is shiny and sparkling for my iPhone 3GS, price does not mean anything to me.

I'm not familiar with online shopping but I can't find a satisfying case in the market, that's why I try to search on the Internet & question here. And how can I pay online? Can I transfer by bank? But I think it's too risky to do so, does anyone got any ideas on the iPhone case and a safer way to online payment please?

2. michaeln5

michaeln5 Member

Do you love diamond or crystals? I got a swarovski case from an internal company called dsstyles, you can custom made a case that you like, the quality is quite good, the case i made has been using for a few months, so far the crystals are shiny and looks pretty elegant, and yes I agree it must be great if you can have a case in the way you want it.

BTW, there are many channels for online payment, the most commonly used online is PayPal, a high level security payment gateway, check it out at www.paypal.com

3. __Ronin__

__Ronin__ Member

Hi, check out the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel for iPhone 3G. It may not be shiny and sparkly, but it protects your iPhone really well and comes in lots of funky colours. It's about $25 but it's worth it and you get lots of extra things, like a movie stand, cleaning cloth, etc.