Indochine - is great!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by esb, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esb

esb Guest

Hello,

don't ask for help in this forum. that's a big no no kids.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2007
  2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

It's funny you should say that, because I'm writing a paper too! It's about dorks who dream up unconvincing reasons to break forum rules which they were supposed to read when they joined. Rules which forbid the solicitation of invites, and the inclusion of email addresses.

It's such an odd coincidence that I thought the moderators would be interested to hear about it. They're writing a paper, wouldn't you know, called "List of Banned Idiots".

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

well esb, i have a strong idea to not trust you like the MPAA you guys are always very tricky so...

4. tripplite

tripplite Guest

well keep in mind you might be breaking site rules requesting a invite,

DEMONOID and other sites work off a simple system,

1) people download the software bittorent, they then get a client like bitcomet, or bit tornado, you can these softwares off download.com

2) next people using there internet BROWSER go to a torrent site like isohunt and demoniod

3) files are downloaded and uploaded using a system of leech and seed, leech means you download, seed means you upload, now seeding doesn't mean you create the file only that you redistribute it

4) so simply put people go to these site and download a small 5-50kb file with it the run it in a bit comet and depending on how many seeders and there upload speed is the amount of time it take to get the file

WHERE THE SYSTME STOPS WORKING

you have a lot of people who just download the file and never seed, so eventually download speeds drops on that one torrent and eventual y it goes dead, this is because no one downloads torrents with a small amount of seeders and high amount of leechers, so seeders stop wasting there time and stop uploading. the reasons for leechers never wanting to seed is because they might be fearful of the FBI (not going to happen they are to small time) or they might have a weak computer and are not able to do more than one task with it so once there done downloading they need to use it for other stuff, or they might just be plain against the system

A SOLUTION

sites like DEMONIOD require that all users seed more than they leech, so in the long term its easier to seed because there will be more leechers because your more guaranteed to get a full download and soon,
    surprisingly most torrents are very clean, most softwares even allow you to enter the path for your virus scanner which will upon completion use it to scan the files to check for virus's

ISSUES
    Sites like demoniod can only support a small torrent pool, old movies and videos that know wants any more slow disappear, so your quest on demoniod for an old album or video from 2 years ago might not be gone unless its in constant demand by people, so only new or popular thing s are featured. leechers that only leech are bad for any torrent.

HOW IT WORKS

basically a torrent a links to everyones computers who have downloaded it, it connects you to these computers, they become your peers, your seeders are actively up up loaders with the finished product

MPAA?
    there ar alot of groups working to enforce copyrights, demoniod and many of the torrent sites are hosted out of the united states, there statement is that you must obtain copyrights before they download, of course no one does, so as you no by now there are million and millions or torrent seeders and creators but they only hit down on a handful of huge torrent creators and torrent software creators and website, so the individual that just seeds and leechs is fine, even the few time torrent creator is safe,but people who trade download links that are sever based of mediafire, rapid share and other hosts have more to fear if there active alot, MPAA main purpose is to raise awareness, make annoying videos against pirates, chase after USENET, raise new laws and with good funding from hollywood make pirating look to difficult and that everyone who does it is arrested and there computers crash.

by the way if your looking for an invite i'm quite sure not that many people would give one to you if they think your only going to have an account but never use because then they take the heat for a bad member they supply an invite to so be carful how you ask.

5. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

No "might" about it. I have reported this three times now.

6. esb

esb Guest

edited by ddp guys. Didn't mean to start a fuss. Freedom of Speech anyone? Just a simple request, and I'm sorry if I'm breaking the site rules. Thank you Tripplite for filling me in on this a bit. That's really helpful for this paper. Feel free to close this topic or whatever, and I'm sorry if I'm breaking the rules...well actually i'm not sorry for that. People need to break the rules a bit more in this nation.

thank you!

Indochine please chill the f out. No reason to report me 3 times. Don't you have anything else better to do with your time.

7. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Reporting people to the mods is my life!

8. esb

esb Guest

EXACTLY

9. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

I was being sarcastic. Nice try with the fake "paper" story which nobody believes.

10. ireland

ireland Active member

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

12. esb

esb Guest

as if i care if a moderator suspends my account. I'm obviously not going to obtain any help from this forum. You can believe me or not, that's your choice. I could care less if I get this demonoid account or whatever. There's other places to go for information, I just thought it would be nice to get the scoop from the source. So tell your moderators and disable my account. Who the edited by ddp cares.

I really loved this site, until I tried to obtain a little help from the community.

Indochine, you are a edited by ddp. I just read your first post. Why don't you go write a paper. Maybe title it,"My first day in the sun." Get a life, and trust me I won't be back here. edited by ddp !

13. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

pound sand, pendejo

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

...seems relevant:
    [​IMG]

15. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

I like the new thread title

Here are the real Indochine... Allez Nicola! (red pants)

[​IMG]

16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

esb, lightning struck!!! posts edited & thread closed due to stupidity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.