1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inserting title updates into the cache folder with Xplorer 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by funksoulb, Mar 7, 2010.

1. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

I inserted a title update into the cache folder on my hard drive using Xplorer360, but the update shows up multiple times: -

[​IMG]

This happens with every update that I insert into the folder. I've seen guides that show how to do this and it only shows the title update appearing once when inserted into the folder, so am I doing something wrong? Will the title update still work OK when duplicated in this way? I've tried deleting the duplicates with Xplorer360, but it just hangs. I've also cleared the cache and tried starting over, but I still get multiples of every title update I insert. Thanks in advance.

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

try using xplorer360 or fatxplorer and see if it does the same thing. could be just a bug in the app. but i didnt have that problem when i used it.

3. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

Xplorer360 is what I'm using. I've just tried Datel's XPort 360 software and it works with that though.

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

thats what i meant to type, lol. fail on my part, but you got the point though.