installation problem

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by trung, Feb 19, 2004.

1. trung

trung Member

HI,
    I bought a dictionary software long time ago .Recently , I' ve just reformatted my computer , then i had to install the program again . The problem is that at this time the software driver hit errors that it can not finish installation . i guess the driver broke down .
    Then remmebered I got my friend using the software . I tried to burn it out into a fresh CD in attempt to reinstall/copy it to my machine .I was really silly , it can not browse the installation .
    Does anyone help me how to revive the software via the fixed one in my friend's computer ?
    Thanks in advance

2. Mufasa33

Mufasa33 Member

I think your problem is that when u reformated your computer, Im guessing to get a higher version of software, your ditionary software becaame out of date and is not programed to work properly on your computer with the new software. I would go to a driver site on line and try to download a driver for the software, then try and reinstall the program with whatever cd u have, this make work or your program is just corrupted. And if none of this works I got one solution that i know works. Dictionary.com