Iphone Ipod problems..

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by Unknown4, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Unknown4

Unknown4 Regular member

Hello everybody, i have tried searching for a solution to my iphone ipod problem but with no luck. I have a 2g 8gb Iphone, i've had it ever since it came out and it has worked perfectly fine, but recently when listening to music, many (but not all) of the songs fast forward themselves while playing. I have no idea why this is happening, but it is extremely annoying because I can no longer enjoy my music without the songs fast forwarding at random spots. I'd really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

2. shadrach

shadrach Member

First of all take a bake up of your all files of iPhone then restore your iPhone so it will set all the software on its value because it seems like some software are corrupted. If it not works then download the mp3val software and extract it from the archive and repair all your mp3's through it and re-sync in your iPhone. After doing this I am sure that you can hear all the songs without forwarding itself.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

shadrach, edit that link out of your sig ASAP. posts edited.
    1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.