iPod Touch 2G 3.0 Software broken!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by thebox, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebox

thebox Member

Somehow this post made it's way into the DVDShrink forum. Don't ask me how. My luck today is non existent.
    Hopefully this time this post is where it should be. If not, someone let me know where to post it properly.

Today I purchased the new iPod Touch 2G 3.0 Software. It first downloaded a 277meg file. It installed and my iPod Touch 2G reset. Now it recognizes that the 3.0 Softeare upgrade is available for me so again it downloads a 257meg file. It installs and my iPod resets.
    Get ready for this. It won't turn on and it won't even recognize that its plugged into the computer. My battery was fully charged before I did any of this.
    I called Apple and they walked me through everything they. They concluded that I need to send my iPod in for repair. Shipping and repair free of charge. Their Techs are scratching their brains as to why the 3.0 software killed my iPod.

"3.0 Software killed my iPod
    3.0 Software killed my iPod
    In my hands
    It did die
    Now I can't even eat my pie"

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

We have an Ipod forum, please be more careful where you post in future. However please only post if you have an actual problem that you need help with....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.