is the JVC GR-DX107EK any good

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by coupon, Oct 27, 2005.

1. coupon

coupon Member

I am looking at buying the JVC GR-DX107EK as you can see from the link below, I have no idea about camcorders and just want something simple which you ust point and shoot and can store the video on the pc, the link below to comet shows it at £400 but i can get it from costco for £317 and think this is a good deal, can anyone tell me if there are any pitfalls i should be aware of as I have no idea about video cameras.

http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/616_298115.html

Regards

Ian

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
  2. SASutton

SASutton Guest

Hi - I have just purchased 2 of these which were ex display models and they are superb. I am keeping one and the other is listed on Ebay. Use the Ebay search box and type in number 7558794599 to check it out.
    Also remember that costco is a wholesale trade warehouse where the majority of items are priced exclusive of VAT which is automatically added at the till. Unless you are VAT registered check that you are not going to get caught for a further 17.5% when you go to pay for it.

3. coupon

coupon Member

Hello there thanks for that, the price i quoted was inclusive of vat, they are on a special offer this week for members with vouchers which I have, can buy 5 of these so perhaps will watch how you ebay one goes. Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Ian