is there a way i can bypass from the XBOX knowing i put in a burned CD?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by 713boi, Oct 10, 2005.

1. 713boi

713boi Member

Is there a way to bypass the XBOX from knowing u put in a Burned CD? I bought a XBOX recently and I want to put some of my Burned misic onto my harddrive. Do ya'll know anyway to trick the XBOX to think that it is a legit CD? Cause I copy DVD's that I rent so when I play them on the XBOX with the XBOX dvd player thing, they play perfectly. So is there a way I can put a certain file onto the CD with the music? i dunno but please help. Just if it isnt possible tell me.

2. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

you should be able to bypass that by using a cdrw.i recommend Sony brand cdrws

3. 713boi

713boi Member

o thats tight Ima try to get ahold of a caople of CDRW. Thanx.

4. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

you don't need cdrw's just use normal cd-r's. All you have to do is burn a normal cd, not an MP3 cd.

5. 713boi

713boi Member

No trust me that was one of the first things I tryed. I would think if I could I would have to use a certain program.

6. Ramlion

Ramlion Member

i have brnt some music cds that hold 17songs on a slow speed and i would pick up in the xbox but there are others that say its the drive in the box that reads it

7. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Ok well if you are dealing with a thompson drive you are dealing with the crap of crap just to put it bluntly. Anyways it will only read whatever disk it feels like reaidng, Like was said above burn at a slow speed 1 or 2x. And make sure its a regualr audio CD and not MP3. Try using a progrma like roxio that might also help.