1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way to remove the voice of a song

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bomb12guy, Nov 18, 2006.

1. bomb12guy

bomb12guy Member

i have a proble they dont sell the instrumental track of a song i just need a program to remove the vioce of the song i need a=can anyone help me

2. PHLAK

PHLAK Member

Try to find a Karaoke version of the song? That's all I can think of, removing the voice from a song would be tough unless you have some amazing software!

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

you might try going to the dvdrebuilder forum on this matter, this is dvd shrink forum for using dvd shrink to get the movie to fit on a single layer dvd, or you might try searching with google on removing audio from a dvd soundtrack, hope that helps have a nice day

4. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

Nero has a karaoke filter, but I've never used it. From my Nero help file:

Creating a karaoke CD is rather complex because the karaoke filter must be set individually for each song.
    Create an Audio CD as described in the chapter 'Extracting audio files from a CD and then burning them'.

Please note the following points:

First, create a new audio compilation and drag the audio tracks you want into the compilation.
    In the compilation window, double click the song on which you want to set the karaoke filter.
    Activate the 'Karaoke' filter on the 'Filters' tab.
    Specify the strength of the effect, the vocal balance and the quality of the conversion.
    Click the 'Test Selected Filters' button to play the song and ensure that you are happy with the result. If you are not happy, change the effect strength and vocal balance, and test again.
    Now click 'OK' to confirm your changes and close the dialog box. The name of the filter will appear in the 'Filters' column in the compilation window.
    Now repeat the relevant points for each additional song.
    Burn the karaoke CD when you have converted the songs.

Also, if you search Download.com, there's alot of software to do it:

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=karaoke&tag=srch

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006