1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this for real?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by HipN, Sep 19, 2005.

1. HipN

HipN Regular member

Im not looking to spam, but can this be for real?:

I signed up and they said i Had to put this message up:

Dear your Friends,
    I need your help. I came across this site that is running a marketing trial and if I fill in an offer and refer a couple of people to do the same, I get a free XBOX 360! No joke.
    The advertisers pay for it when you order a free trial of their product and refer enough people to try it to (that’s where you come in).
    I checked it out and this really works! It will only take you a couple of minutes. Help me get my free Xbox 360 by registering there:
    http://www.freexbox360.ca/?r=
    I really appreciate your help,
    Hipn

-------------------------------------------

Has any one used this before? because I really want to know how much teh S&H costs.

2. dave61992

dave61992 Member

It really works and it has been sponsored by news. although noone wants to really do it with me because they think its fake. you sign up to something like blockbuster and then cancel it later. 5 other people have to do it with you and your the only one who gets the 360. Dont konw how much s&h would costs.

3. Leningrad

Leningrad Regular member

more like
    50% YES
    30% NO

why? Xbox 2 (360) is almost welll... well... almost
    just as worthless as a Xbox would be! why? because the graphics are the same sound same.

4. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

^^^
    LOL I love it when Sony fanboy newbs come here and say crap about something they know nothing about. They're just jealous that the 360 is going to win the next gen battle.

5. andersg

andersg Regular member

@ HipN

Yes. I have one of my friends has completed this offer and has a free Xbox 360 waiting for him. But...
    There is one catch, you have to participate in on trial offer un order to be able to refer friends. and you friends have to sign up to the trial offer to
    PS: the trial offer cost $$$