Iso Burning Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by XbOxOwNeR, Oct 8, 2005.

1. XbOxOwNeR

XbOxOwNeR Guest

The Problem that i have is that i made the xiso using Qwix but before that i patched the default.xbe..was i supposed to do that? well, then i made the iso then went to nero to burn the image....right when its about done, a meesage comes up "burn failed" WTF!!!! so what do i do....

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

The patching should not be an issue. What speed were you burning at and what type of disc were you using?

3. phil31169

phil31169 Regular member

also make sure thats ALL your computer is doing...sounds like a buffer issue

4. XbOxOwNeR

XbOxOwNeR Guest

you know what i was, it was the glitched program of NERO!!!! now i use DVD Decryptor and it works flawless

5. big89alex

big89alex Guest

can the default.xbe be used in any game or for one specific game? Also, where do you find or download the xbe file?

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@big89alex
    If you mean the .xbe file fora game, it can be found in the corresponding game's folder. If you have the iso of a game, just extract the iso using Qwic or Craxtion and then you can access the .xbe file

7. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

I can't trust Nero. I use DVD Decrypter and Alcohol 120% for all my image file burning needs. :D