ISO problem

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by breakskid, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breakskid

breakskid Member

heres my problem i downloaded a file and the moron that posted it said it was two disks dvd format well i go and download this file and when i get it there both iso images but the one iso was 7.47 GB and the other file was 1.82 GB so now i cant get these on a dvd they both should of been 4.7 GB each that way i could use it i emailed the person and he says run it of deamon tools wich i cant as these are recovery disks for an HP computer i extracted these files all into one folder and now i dont know what program to use to make this one folder into 4.7 GB ISO files and then burn each one onto a dvd can anyone help me on this subject please. Also im not sure if i posted this in the right section ?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

You can use IMGBurn to create and burn .iso files to DVD.

If these were bootable recovery type discs though I'm not sure how much progress you will get by simply shuffling the files around to different sized image files, but they may still work.

Give it a shot anyway.

3. breakskid

breakskid Member

i dont think you can shift files around i already looked in the folders and that would be impossible to do i wonder how i can split this folder in half and then make them into iso files and then burn them

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well you're still going to have the same problem - that is essentially what I meant by "shuffling the files around" - you can merely move the files in to two folders and make separate .iso files from them, but I don't think you'd have much luck.

Try PowerISO - it may be able to help you, but I wouldn't know exactly how to achieve what you're trying to without having a look myself, sorry.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.