.iso question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by gunmetald, Oct 12, 2005.

1. gunmetald

gunmetald Regular member

Hi I have a question I am trying to burn worms 4 mayhem. The game is stored on my pc but im not sure whether I need to convert it to any iso or xiso? please help!!
    Im confused by this

2. manufan

manufan Regular member

Just use qwix which converts it to an iso file easy to use.

3. gunmetald

gunmetald Regular member

I do that and then I burn it using dvd decrypter it says "No disk" at the evox dash

4. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

Ok so you place your Original Game Disk in your XBOX™ / rip the Contents from your XBOX ™HDD, with Quix! which then packs that Game into a xiso image right?

So far so good...

First off you'll need a Program capable of writting a 9660ISO Image. I don't know about the Program you use, but I never had a problem (as such!), with Nero 6.6.0.16 though.

The other asspect to burning a working Disc for the XBOX™ is to ask you which Media are you trying to burn to? It's a generaly little known fact that the XBOX™ turly HATES! CD-R's. Unless you are lucky enough to have One of the few XBOX's™ that came with a Samsung DVD-Drive, or have moded your XBOX™ with the PC Version, the 616T. You're not ever realy likely to ever run such Media on the XBOX™.

Otherwise you should be able to run CD-R\RW's, DVD+R\RW-DL & DVD-R\RW-DL and DVD-RAM aswell (at least I have no problems on my XBOX™ Philips DVD-ROM Drive),.

5. gunmetald

gunmetald Regular member

I have a phillips aswell I think and its on a dvd-r i know the disk's are right because I burnt slayer auto installer 2.6 to it no problem. I also tryed to burn Another game before that and no luck with that either so I must be doing something wrong!

6. manufan

manufan Regular member

Make sure that your game files that are in its own folder are not then inside another folder. I.e when you double click your game files to see them you want to see the files not another folder to click.