I've Been Hacked!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by siloner12, Aug 31, 2010.

1. siloner12

siloner12 Member

so today my email address' and facebook have been hacked. im siloner1 on this forum but since my email has been hacked i couldnt reset my password (i forgot my old one)... what can i do to get them back? i forgot 1 security question on yahoo so it locked my account for 24 hours... as for gmail i filled out a "Contact information and problem details" form with a new email address i made but i also have to wait 24 hours for a reply. any help i can get from this forum will be greatly appreciated... btw my facebook account has "youve been hacked by a real HACKER!" as my status. thats how i found out what was going on when my brother called to see what was up

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

facebook getting hacked is a serious problem.its happened to relatives of mine and friends of mine.facebook security team might be able to help you.might be able to get your afterdawn password reset by contacting moderator/admins on afterdawn.not sure about Gmail or Yahoo dont use them myself.

3. e45

e45 Regular member

your wasting your time with gmail as if you dont know your security questions they wont help you happend to me and lost all my mail and still not back in lol

4. vinzon

vinzon Member

I agree...with Gmail, if you don't know the answer in your security question then you are toast.

5. TinyRat

TinyRat Guest

Yeah Gmail won't let anybody in for any reason. You are basically screwed there. Facebook you should be able to get back pretty quickly just follow the steps on their site.

6. WooWorker

WooWorker Member

Definitely report it. They can give you a new passoword etc