Just some questions

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by lindy41, Jan 10, 2008.

1. lindy41

lindy41 Guest

SO i wanted an original xbox for christmas because i knew that there was lot of capabilty with them. and i got one. so where do i start i want to play burnt games and play snes nes and n64 games on it aswell. so if anyone could actually tell me instead of showing me a forum that would be great soooo pls help that would be great

2. philzone

philzone Regular member

start by doing the softmod. first, get an original version of splintercell. i recently got it used for 2.99. and an ORIGINAL memory card. get the xbox connected to your home network. can b done directly to pc using crossover cable, but i suggest connecting to a router. You will want to create a "limited user account" on your pc. name it xbox.

All right bro... i wont give you the link, but chunkheads tutorials are mostly noob friendly. yer gonna have to use them. do the softmod one, and the ftp one. many steps to the process, but very well worth it in the end. You will not be sorry.
    once softmodded, and ftp works, get XBMC! Perhaps the coolest software ever created. I have 3 xboxs throughout my home. my cd and dvd player have been resigned to the closet to collect dust. play your downloads, and backups without even burning to disk.

3. lindy41

lindy41 Guest

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.......

4. philzone

philzone Regular member

no prob... good luck!