Just to let everyone know about the elonex one (interesting)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Nicklt, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Nicklt

Nicklt Regular member

Well i think it's interesting lol.

I pre-ordered the Elonex one Months back now, http://www.elonexone.co.uk/

To be fair, it is a damn ugle thing and the specs leave alot to be desired, but for £99 i thought id take a look at it.

So today i get an order telling me to confirm my order for delivery and i was offered a free upgrade to the new ElonexONEt, dont bother searching for it you will not find it, i think it's only available to people who pr-ordered the elonex one. This ne ElonexONEt looks alot like the MSI Wind, the specs are

400MHZ CPU

256MB RAM

1/2GB SSD

WIFI etc....

now for something that looks stylish and the specs (while not great) are good enough for the purpose this is amazing for £99 if you manage to get a look at the new ElonexONEt it looks great compared to the original ElonexONE... When it's released into the market (after all pre-orders have been met) it will cost £179 or £189... seeing as i got the for £99 i am well chuffed. :)

2. DrDeo

DrDeo Member

Just had my email today. I've upgraded to the elonexONEt+.

Only couple of visible differences seems to be that the keyboard does not detach from the screen, oh and I agree with you, it does look a little more ..... sylish.... dunno. Certainly is an improvement though.

3. Nicklt

Nicklt Regular member