kazaa hackin'

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by shivera, Sep 28, 2003.

1. shivera

shivera Guest

hey,

i quite filesharin' along time ago when the started suing. I miss the free music and i refuse to pay 15 bux for a cd i get tired of in a week. The solution, a hacked kazaa.I will make a version of kazaa where u are invisible to anyone and everyone including the RIAA and the other suers. SO if they dont see me they cant sue me. I think isps are helping so it will be invisble to them and it will run off a disk so when windows xp sees everything on my computer it wont be installed so they wont see it. The only problelm is i dont know how to do this. Some one please tell me how or some who does or where i can learn. Who ever helps me will get a copy.

thanx,
    shivera

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - never heard of masking IP's with Kazaa ++??

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The best way of free file sharing I have seen to date with out any way to trace, Was a box on the corner of Bathurst and Bloor in Toronto. The box said Free Software, take and add. It was filled with moive cuts, software ete. All burnt on CD`s. Now that you can buy a Blank CD for 10 cents, I think this will be the untraceable, filing sharing of the future.
    Shivera, Sounds too difficult. As soon as you tell some one on the internet that they can`t see you, they will find a way to do it.