Laptop for trade! Will trade laptop for desktop computer!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mobile00, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobile00

mobile00 Member

*LAPTOP FOR TRADE!*

Hello,

I’m looking to trade my laptop for a desktop computer. The laptop is a Intel Celeron 2.2ghz Gateway 400VTX.

Go here to view all the specs:
    http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Gateway/400VTX/3501331sp47.shtml

All those specs are correct. However, I have upgraded the laptop ram to 512mb.

It also comes with the following:

- A mint condition wireless mouse.
    - The power adapter.
    - A microphone.
    - Windows XP Home.
    - A 2.4ghz wireless Linksys card and router. (You can surf the net without being plugged into the wall).
    - A brand new Samsonite laptop case that has a lock.

Here are 2 pictures. One is of the laptop and the other is of everything else. Unfortunately I’m having problems with my digital camera so these are older pictures. The red “X’s” are over the things that aren’t included which is a digital camera and a regular mouse. I’m including the wireless mouse instead.

http://www.mobiledreamz.com/3.gif
    http://www.mobiledreamz.com/4.gif

This laptop is very fast and reliable. It's about 6 months old. It is in mint condition except for a couple very minor scratches/scuffs on the top of it. They aren’t noticeable from certain angles. I originally paid over $2400.00 for this whole package and that is way below retail.

I was going to sell it but I decided that I would rather trade. I'm a web designer and I don't travel anymore. I need a top of the line desktop computer for working at home.

I'm willing to trade my laptop package in exchange for the following:

- A desktop computer that is 2.7ghz or faster.
    - It must come with a good monitor. Preferably an LCD or flat screen monitor.
    - It must come with a good keyboard and mouse.
    - I would prefer it to come with speakers but this is not absolutely necessary.
    - It must have at least a 40 or 60gb hard drive.
    - It must have at least 512mb of ram or higher.
    - It must have an extremely good graphics/video card. The brand doesn't matter but it must be top of the line or close.
    - It must come with a CD-Rom.
    - It must come with a CD burner and I would prefer a CD/DVD burner.
    - It must come with a very good sound card.
    - It must be new, mint or very close to new with no signs of ware.
    - It must be virus and problem free.
    - I would prefer to get windows XP with it.

I think that's about it. It sounds like a lot of requirements but this is just your basic top of the line package. Reply to this post, PM me or email me at << no emails >>. I must do this exchange a.s.a.p. so contact me as soon as you can and I will most likely reply immediately.

Thanks very much!

-Evan Denis

Last edited: Jan 13, 2004
  2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

This site is not Loot or eBay. Recommend you post your ad there.

3. mobile00

mobile00 Member

You can't post trades on ebay. I just wanted to offer a good trade to someone that might want a laptop.

4. t-funk

t-funk Member

hi i have everything you want and more everything is brand new as i work for a shop please email me at <no email addresses allowed> ill send you fotos does the laptop work? i also have an original copy of winxp pro if you want that my machine is AMD 2500+ with barton core 512, 80gig 8m cache fx 5200, dvd cdrw, 17in tritron ms cordless optical kb and mouse and stacks more

Last edited: Jan 13, 2004
  5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Guys, seriously. This might sound harsh, but this type of messages don't belong to our forums and any further messages like this will lead to permanent banning. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.