1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little eMule Tutorial - Back Online!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Dela, Jan 28, 2003.

1. vaggelis

vaggelis Member

posts of Mal2003 on 27 February 2003 till 1 March 2003.

I am having exactly the same problems with Mal. My ISP is AOL and i am a dedicated user of emule. I was using it for over than 6 months with aol as ISP with no problem. But the last month unexpected disconnections from AOL have begun and once I'm disconnected, if I start AOL again, AOL will run fine until I connect to emule. I don't get disconnected until emule acttually starts downloading files.

What should i do? What Mal2003 did and he is ".. downloading for days!"

Dela, Mal or anybody with an advice that will start emule working again will make me happy.

Thanks in advance.

2. Simon0

Simon0 Member

i been a member of SR and SC After they have Closed i have moved to the C2S http://club2share.com i have moved all my Release to C2S .

3. paul1085

paul1085 Regular member

Just an addition to his if you use emule I highly advise you to release over a 1000 items as this gets you very high up in the queue rankings and thus giving you far better download speeds, you can do this by;

First I suggest you get yourself a NES rom pack off P2P as these usually have over 1000 items in,
    go to options in emule,
    directories,
    now double click on X drive but [bold]don't[/bold] tick X drive unless you want everyone having access to every item in your X drive (where X is the letter replace with whatever drive you see fit,
    now simply tick all folders that you want to share,
    the contents in the folders won't be visible to you as of yet,
    When you have ticked all folders that you want to share click apply then OK,
    Next go to shared files and at the top left you will see the shared files amount increasing and the hashing decreasing,
    once this is finished do 'Ctrl' and A where all your files are visible in the right hand column,
    right click select priority upload and then click release, now within an hour your queue ratings should be 1000's of places better off.

4. compman5

compman5 Member

thanks for all of the info