LOADING SLAYERS IN BOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dudd, Jan 23, 2006.

1. dudd

dudd Guest

ive tried 4 times with different discs.....idk ive been using cdrw a gold one and a blue both hold ing 7000 gb. the blue one takes a few secs then goes to error 13 thegold takes around 10 secs then goes to 13..plz help.

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, your dvd drive most likely cannot read CD-RW's. First, I just wanna make sure that you are burning the newest version of Slayers (2.6).

A main reason why people get error 13's is because people use the old version of slayers which installs an older dashboard 4920. When you go on xbox live, it'll upgrade your dashboard file to I believe it is now 5659.03. This dashboard is incompatible with the dash that the old slayer cd installs.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I would burn Slayers 2.6 to a QUALITY DVD-R disc and then see if your drive can boot it up.

What drive are you working with? If you do not know check here, http://teammodders.com/viewtopic.php?t=129

3. wong_c_fu

wong_c_fu Regular member

like PimpDawg said, just use a DVD-R. I used a Ritek G05 at 4x speed and Slayer's boot up perfect in my Xbox.

Yes, it seem like a waste of a disk since the file is so small, but DVD's are dirt cheap now, and after you see what your xbox is like after running Slayer's you'll see it's worth it!!!

4. dudd

dudd Guest

wait i got this torrent file offa older post so idk if its right and my xbox isnt chipped so im a softmodder and im like flat out broke now so i really cant get dvds

well the iso file im running is called slayers ISO edited and cant some one just give me a damn backup cdrive thas all im running slayers for

OH YEA do u have to be in a modded dash board to use slayers?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2006
  5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Ok man, can you still get into your hacked dashboard w/out getting an error 13? Or are you always getting the error 13 whenever you turn on your Xbox?

Just download the newest torrent file of Slayers from #xbins and you will get the 2.6 version.

6. iluvpot

iluvpot Guest

do u have to use nero to burn slayers? cuz i use nero to burn it but it give me Internal Error...

7. steimy

steimy Active member

i did mine with DVD Decrpter, or at least the back up i made of mine since it was already on disc thanks to a certain someone who was kind enough to bestow it upon me.