1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem loading software to hard drive problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Lichkingdota, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Lichkingdota

Lichkingdota Newbie

Hello all i don't know if this is a software or hardware error basically or what could be the issue i'm stuck and a bit confused so maybe someone can help hopefully i have a modchip not sure what one i can boot disk for u launchelf and load the elf file also i can do the same with opl loader but i cannot copy elf files to hard drive so when i go down in dash board past browser it says ulaunch elf and opl any ideas

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

3. Lichkingdota

Lichkingdota Newbie

ok thank you i have sorted the issues with the hard drive now by formatting via ulaunchelfi can copy to the hard drive but i dont know how to get ulaunch too boot from it.

when i look at other videos people can launch ulaunch elf straight from dashboard from hard disk without r1 and memory can you know where it has browser and system settings for ps2 time and date etc then they scroll down and they have ulaunch and hdloader or opl.