Looking for help to find old HORROR movie..........

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by timo077, Aug 7, 2008.

1. timo077

timo077 Member

Hi ,i have a question about a horror movie i seen many years ago but cannot think of name to search, i allways taught it was longish name along line of "flowers in the attic" but its not that movie as i remember its around same time 80s but its about a family on a farm and mother goes crazy and trys to kill her 2 kids 1 boy 1 girl teenage , 1 scene i remember most is them running from house with big farm shed to side and getting into pick up truck to get away ,obviously it did not start and then.... yes the mother popped alongside window to gr8 frights............I am looking for this movie name or any suggestions, i would be grateful if anyone could help out if they remember movie along those lines in 80,s or had seein it ?????? thanks

2. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Have you checked imdb.com as they have just about every movie listed ever made.

3. timo077

timo077 Member

i have just registered and made a request their too so hopefully will hear some thing , thanks for help.

4. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Very rarely can I NOT find the movie I'm looking for on imdb. Someone somewhere should know the movie you're talking about. Glad I could help.