making a disc of just halo 2 multiplayer maps

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by chandlerw, Aug 19, 2005.

1. chandlerw

chandlerw Member

i have read somewhere that u can do this if u know how please tell me and i was also wonderin if u could make a disc of like all the maps u want i gat a bunch of maps off of halomods.com but i was wantin to know if i can put all those maps on one disc your help will be appreciated

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

3. chandlerw

chandlerw Member

hey pimpdawg i was wonderin if i could load the maps without replacin them and if i cant could i like make copys of the originals so i can load it i gat like 30 maps from halomods.com and i was seein if there was a way to put them on 1 disk thanks and man ure everywhere pimpdawg

4. chandlerw

chandlerw Member

hey pimpdawg i was wonderin if i could load the maps without replacin them and if i cant could i like make copys of the originals so i can load it i gat like 30 maps from halomods.com and i was seein if there was a way to put them on 1 disk thanks and man ure everywhere pimpdawg

5. chandlerw

chandlerw Member

6. chandlerw

chandlerw Member

and also how would i make a file like that

thanks

7. chandlerw

chandlerw Member

hello anyone