1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Kart hits the 'scene' - Post ALL Questions Here

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Rucku5, Apr 7, 2008.

1. egrialuca

egrialuca Guest

yes its fine to play online, and yes mario kart channel should be safe but i dont recommend it. additionally, use search button as this have been asked gizzillion times.

2. Les26

Les26 Member

Hey im getting 001 error on my PAL 3.3e wii with wiikey 1.9s i use verbatim dvd+r, ive tried 2 copys of mk, burnt with nero and magic iso.. i even tried that patch and that brick blocker thing... Is there anything else i could try? every other game has worked fine :S

Thanks in advance !

3. leo8013

leo8013 Guest

I know this is an old thread but I have a question. I recently moved and when my kids want to play mario kart onoine it wont connect. It just keeps reading connecting to WFC. My wiff is soft modded with the USB loader and is version 4.1. I am updated on the game itself but I did not update the wii since I do not want the loader erased. Is there any reason that the mario kart game wont connect to wfc. all the games work and play fine but this is the first that I have tried since the move. any suggestions. I have done a search but the only thing that pops up is the old error codes and that is not what I am getting. thanks in advance

4. GGXena

GGXena Regular member

You do have internet connection on and connected yes? I know, stupid question.

5. manugirl

manugirl Regular member

hi guys, i used rawdump to make a backup of my original mario kart everything went fine loads up and everything. when i pick how many players i want or go online screen goes black. does this every time same place, anyone got any ideas please, i use imgburn with verbatim dvd-r, 4.1e, pal original. latest neogamma. thank you for any help