1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Infinity Premodded PS2 for sale

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by fujisuma, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fujisuma

fujisuma Guest

I have a PS2 premodded with Matrix Infinity for sale. It is in great working and cosmetic condition. It will play almost anything you throw at it. It will come with a controller and cables. Selling for 230 shipped. If interested email me at mymommiewontletmesell@ebay.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2005
  2. fujisuma

fujisuma Guest

No one interested? Give me an offer if the price sounds unreasonable. I want to sell this fast. It will be on ebay in a few days if I dont get any offers.

3. fujisuma

fujisuma Guest

Price drop to 230 shipped

4. jbelder

jbelder Member

v12 or what? Idon't think at this point you could give away a v12 with all the laser problems going on with them.

5. fujisuma

fujisuma Guest

This PS2 has a laser fix mod so the buyer does not have to worry about the laser burning out. I have been using this frequently the past 6 months and it plays every backup flawlessly.

6. jbelder

jbelder Member

cool I'll think about it

7. cmmnsense

cmmnsense Guest

$230 sounds like a good price for it newly modded, not six months used. PS2's are $150 new now. It takes someone who knows what they're doing 20 minutes to install a 48 wire/24 solder, chip.

8. gorec9897

gorec9897 Regular member

I think' ebay has ban the sale of modded consoles, you probably wont get what you are asking for without the notice that is has been chipped.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/mod-chips.html

if they did I would buy a bunch of cheap used ps2's then modify them and sell them myself there.

9. fujisuma

fujisuma Guest

Thanks for the advice gorec9897. I guess Ill keep it here for a while longer

10. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

your not really supposed to be asking this here. If your able to sign up, ps2ownz has a buy/sell forum.

11. Rygaar

Rygaar Member

Hey. Contact me at I_Wanna_Get_Banned@afterdawn.com ASAP and let me know if it is still available. I intend to buy a ps2 this weekend so please move quickly.

Sincerely,
    Patrick

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  12. smarterth

smarterth Guest

Don't buy this premodded playstation 2, this guy is ripping you off. You can buy a premodded playstation 2 cheaper then buying a non-premodded playstation 2 if you buy it street price(american). You can buy a premodded playstation 2 for $125.00 street price. This guy is ripping you off big time.

And this website is selling premodded playstation 2 cheaper then him aswell.

http://www.legendarysilicon.com/product_info.php?products_id=31

In American currency that is only 185 dollars. Good shit. This guy is a bumhole and he is ripping you off.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2005
  13. fujisuma

fujisuma Guest

smarterth why do you have to call me an bumhole for trying to sell my PS2? What did I ever do to you? I dont think my price is that unfair. In fact I have a few people wanting to buy at that price. That site you listed is selling a used PS2 from Canada! 185 doesnt include shipping and I dont think itll be a cheap ride from canada to the US. My price includes shipping. Even if my price is a bit higher than that site with shipping, I find no reason why you have to call me a rip off and an bumhole. Im just trying to find a new home for my PS2.

14. smarterth

smarterth Guest

im just trying to help the people trying to buy that piece of shit from you. I sell my modded playstation 2 street price $125.00 and I bet you did the same thing, now you charge people $100.00 more because you're an bumhole. And you probably broke your ps2 too, and now you're selling a broken laser console.

15. smarterth

smarterth Guest

Oh yeah, buying things from canada isn't expensive. Its about the same for shipping in the usa. 185 + 15 dollars= 200 dollars. You save 200 dollars and you won't get ripped off, this guy is probably selling a broken playstation 2.

16. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i happen to think his price is fair, a new ps2 with that chip costs $300 shipped.

17. smarterth

smarterth Guest

you guys are scammers.

18. smarterth

smarterth Guest

19. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yeah, but what modchip is in them? I bet its not a matrix infinity. BTW, I don't know fujisuma, I just don't like your attitude.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  20. smarterth

smarterth Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.