.MDS Issues

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ddzc, Feb 7, 2004.

1. ddzc

ddzc Member

Hi everyone!

Im having problems with 2 MDS files. Im trying to extract and run the files before burning them on CD. The download was 1.4 GB but after the download, both files came out to 1kb
    Anyhow, anyone know exactly what an MDS file is. I read that you have to mount it to a new image or something that Alcohol creates for you.
    So what I did was install WINISO and tried running the 2 MDS files I have and it gives me an error cannot open file:it appears to be an invalid format image.

Then I installed Alcohol 120% and it made a new image on my harddrive (g). I cant access it or anything. I right clicked the 2 MDS files and chose mount image to the g b/c its the only one available and it gives an error saying "file not accessable"

Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Thanx all

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

they are bin n cue files I believe after that can't help you much

3. Psycosis

Psycosis Member

You should have a .mds file (small file) and a large file which is .mdf not 2 .mds files.

You dont need to extract these as they are already images and to burn them to cd all you do is get Alcohol 120% open it and go to image burn wizard, browse to that image and go from there.

If you do have 2 .mds files though sorry I cant help ya...hope ya get the right files sometime

4. Arkfeld

Arkfeld Guest

m

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2006