1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

medal of honor allied assault

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by martinc, Feb 22, 2003.

1. martinc

martinc Guest

hello, i d/l medal of honor allied assault from kazzaa in ISO form. i installled the game and when i try to play it i get a "Tried to read from a zip file textures/mohmenu/bigmap.tga that was not open" messeage after the MOH movie. does anybody have this problem? thanks in advance

2. St.Dismas

St.Dismas Member

well prolly that most games are ripped (to save space) and was prolly dun so poorly usally movies,some sound,help files,and other stuff is missing....maybe try using winiso to extract to a folder then installing it from there,but i bet it was a poor crack

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Obviously you have the game already right? you were just looking for a backup but didnt know how to create one right? because you obviously wouldnt go against the forum rules and post something piracy related now would you??

Anyway, you said you downloaded it off kazaa, well there's your problem! Kazaa is full of bad stuff like that so I really sugest a more reliable p2p app!

:)

4. Whudunit

Whudunit Newbie

I did NOT download this game. I bought it myself back in the day, I've played it many times. However, I now rock a DIY WIN 7 64 bit machine. It seems I am getting this error as listed above and not the error which keeps coming up in Google.

Could you offer any suggestions? I did copy and paste the CD contents in order to get WIN 7 to even start loading the game. I DID forget to copy disc 2 and just inserted it, when it asked, not sure if that's an issue. It seems any other site with "Tried to read from a zip file textures/mohmenu/bigmap.tga that was not open" listed, no one has answered since '02. I assume since this is an automatic sign of Pirate. I have zero problems sending you any pictures etc in order to prove I own the game and Spearhead legitimately.

I will not hide/lie, I DID use a No/CD crack from a site, because I used to have a Dell and it sounded like a wind tunnel with the Desktop sitting on my desk, so I used it to not use the disk and hearing the disc spinning.

I joined this site, in order to ask you this question. I hope you're still active. Thank You in advance.