1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media Home never works right

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by PCingo, Mar 18, 2021.

1. PCingo

PCingo Newbie

1 - Media HUB stops working and crushes on Nero 10.

2 - DVD files freeze after playing a few seconds on Media HOME, Nero 17. Nero.

3 - Options menu appears on top of every segment of DVD files (0.99 GB) with no options to remove it on Media HOME, Nero 18.

2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

Hello PCingo-

Thanks for posting here.

In regards to v10, are you using the full suite? If so, open Burning Rom, select Cancel. Click on Help, About............... What is the version shown? If not, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero. In the KM folder, hover the mouse over the KwikMedia.exe file. What version is shown? Also, what is your operating system?

In regards to v17 and v18, the version of NMH should be identical since starting with v14 (if memory serves me correctly) and onwards, the version of NMH in v11 and onwards are replaced with the latest version. In other words if you try to open NMH from the Launcher in v11 and v17, it won't let you. You would have to start it from v18. Are you using purchased versions of the suites? Are they up to date as determined by running the check for updates from the Nero ControlCenter?

3. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

Do you need any more help with this? If so, please answer my questions.

If not, please post a "No" so that I know that you saw my response.