1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

METROID PRIME 3 screen shots

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Solaray, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Solaray

Solaray Guest

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

I remember seeing the Metroid Prime 3 shots a while back, but remember that movie is CGI cutscenes, not actual gameplay footage. It's a lot easier to make a cutscene look better than real time rendered gameplay. I am sure that it will look better than the current generation, though Metroid to me was always about the gameplay. The enhanced graphics just make a more immersive world.

3. Solaray

Solaray Guest

That preview is how metriod will look on the revolution when the revolution is finished! I dont think Nintendo are trying to fool people they rarely show off a game in High poly CG, Their not trying to trick people like SONY do, thats how the game will look! Usually Nnintendo have a reputation for showing off games at lower quality then what the final console can do! But these graphics are just like the PS3 and Xbox 360.

4. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

i don't think that is how the rev is going to look. i think it's going to look 10x that. i think they use the gamecube hardware for the metroid 3. pluse ign say they are waiting to see some games or piture of the rev games. that was something nintendo wanted to let us know it was in the works.