1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft destroying 360's

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by prennijs, Mar 24, 2011.

1. prennijs

prennijs Member

Hi all. I've been researching on the net and i came across something very startling. Microsoft denies to fix 360's they've destroyed. one kid on youtube has the same exact problem i do. sent the 360 to microsoft repair center, the refused to fix it, and now has this wierd, unknown error light sequence.(two red on top, two green on bottom. would change between the two back and forth). Does anyone else have this problem or a fix to this? If so, post away.

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

this is due to the kv.bin not matching the cpu key. it is common for those that are trying to unban jtags and dont have a clue on WTF they are doing. it is not because MS are destroying consoles. i sent in about 10 consoles in the last 2 weeks under different accounts, the ones that were denied repair due to various reasons were just as i sent them in.

3. prennijs

prennijs Member

How can i fix this

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

learn how to swap kvs and not attempt to say MS ruined your console when you know they didnt.

5. miketrev

miketrev Regular member

lol, you would of had to solder at least 7 points directly on the motherboard to even write an incorrect keyvault to the NAND.