Discussion in 'PS2' started by kami12, Apr 28, 2003.
Does anyone know of any PROFESSIONAL installers in the southeast area. Thanks
1. Find a normal electrician who repairs TVs/VCR etc....
2. Print out the diagram
3. Take your console to him and show him the diagram
4. Ask him whether he will be able to solder it
5. If yes tell him to solder it
6. You will not need anything more than $5 at the Max of the MAXXX
Stand beside him while your console is with him. These people are very famous in replacing original parts with chinese parts. Do not leave the console with him!!!!!!!
Separate names with a comma.