move into 3D

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by devil60, Feb 27, 2004.

1. devil60

devil60 Guest

Are there any programs that will let you take and make any movie into 3D? If so let me know. Id like to turn some of the old movies that I have into 3D I know where to get the 3D grasses.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Here's health to you and to our Corps= If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven's scenes;=They will find the streets are guarded BY =UNITED STATES MARINES.=
    =Once A Marine Always A Marine:=[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2004
  2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

What do you mean by turn a movie into 3D? If you have a bunch of 2D images from a movie you can use Image J and blender (both of which are free) to render the images into 3D.

But I am not too sure what you mean by 3D.

3. devil60

devil60 Guest

dont you remear the old 3D movies and the spal. grasses thad you hand to ware to see it come out and all most off the stern. all movies are 2D life is 3D. --not images the movies--
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Here's health to you and to our Corps= If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven's scenes;=They will find the streets are guarded BY =UNITED STATES MARINES.=

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2004
  4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Oh now I get it, sorry I have been trying to render in 3D computer models for the last week and that is all I have been thinking about. YOu basically want to either split the blue and red or shift the gray scale to give a movie with Glasses a 3D image. Ok, the older 3D with Blue and red split is harder to do, but the new tech with shifted grayscale might work. Which is what you would want for black and white movies, if not black and white I think it would be hard. I am pretty sure all you would need is a program that goes throught the images in a movie and shifts every other frame by a certain distance. this would make it stereo when played at normal 30fps. You can mannually do this, but would be painfull. I will do a search to see if a program like this exists.

5. devil60

devil60 Guest

Good I didn’t know just how to say it as will as how it is don I do have B/W as will as color. I can say it, I just can’t spell it I have done a lot of D J in days past I still have a lot of 78 and 33RPMs now all I do is here on the PC. I can make DVDs all day long from DVD to DVD or VHS tapes to DVD. If some one know how to do it and make a Program that will Encode it on a hard dive and then bun it===WHAT A MONEY MAKER===
    _

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2004