mp4nation.net

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by cannae45, Jul 9, 2008.

1. cannae45

cannae45 Member

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but i feel people should be aware of this. I don't usually post on things but this site has been causing alot of people headaches, heres what happens. Be careful with them i know i will get my player sooner or later but their site states that it takes 5 days max to ship i ordered their own brand mp4player on the 26th of june. As of right now its still processing i sent them a email last wendsday and was told it would ship last friday so i figured not bad and left it at that. Friday came and went still processing so i waited till monday, and sent them a email haven't got a reply as of yet. Then i noticed the mp4 player i ordered is now on a preorder but wasn't when i ordered. It was in stock btw its cheaper now on the preorder and doesn't ship out till the 14 of july it pisses me off that they sell things that they don't have in stock but state that they are. and if you state this on their forums you post will be deleted mine have been and so have others. To top it off they ignore you when you email them. I'm never ordering from them again i ordered with ems for a reason.

2. elliott

elliott Regular member

I purchased an ONDA from a similar site you have to understand most of this stuff comes from CHINA it takes time to be processed and shipping takes roughly 14days. You would have been better served going to your local electronics shop or Ebay and using a filter on your searches to show items in the USA or you native country sorry didn't mean to assume you live in America.

3. cannae45

cannae45 Member

Its not the shipping they haven't shipped it at all.

4. elliott

elliott Regular member

as i said processing takes time mine took forever like ordered in december recieved just before chinese new year in febuary

5. cannae45

cannae45 Member

Yes, I noticed but its kinda bad business to state on the front page of the site that it will be processed and leave the warehouse at the very most in five days. Then basically ignore people when you don't deliver on that statement. And then go to the lengths to delete their posts from the stores forum so potential new buyers wont see it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  6. cannae45

cannae45 Member

Update apparently its shipped but the tracking number is invalid.

[​IMG]

7. misty7288

misty7288 Member

We ordered $350 woth of MP4 players from MP4NATION in January 2008. The company has not delivered the goods.
    It has been over 6 months, MP4NATION will not reply to email anymore.

I was trying to be kind and give them time to send it. They will not refund our money or ship the goods.

Please help us get our money back.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM MP4NATION. I'm out $350 US, and you might be too.
    Melody.

8. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Misty, depending on how you paid them you do have some options. If you paid by paypal, then you can file a claim using paypal's 'resolution center' to get your money back. If by credit card, you can file a claim with the company.

9. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Their site name now is RetailMeNot. com. I am not kidding. ROFLMAO!!

Misty, good luck getting your money back from them.

10. misty7288

misty7288 Member

Hello all. Thanks for your replies. I lost $350 through paypal because the transaction was over 90 days old.

11. elliott

elliott Regular member

did u email or call paypal sometimes calling can really help they don't like sellers who take advantage of buyers. sometimes just getting a different person to help u makes a difference