1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS is making a very big mistake..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by HipN, Aug 8, 2005.

1. thebeard

thebeard Guest

WOW!!!! you couldnt be more wrong. the ps3 is suppossed to come out over a year and a half after the 360 and killzone is gunna be crap compared to halo 3 and gears of war.(not to mention fable 2) so next time say somthing that makes sence

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

That was an idiotic comment. You think MS competing against Sony is bad? If it wasn't for competition, we'd be paying double or even triple the prices for PS2 products right now. I give it to Sony that they sure know how to make everything sounds good on paper. It's amazing how people can judge a system straight out from a couple of tech demo videos. Oh by the way, that video of Killzone you saw was a pre-rendered and not real-time. And when was Killzone ever popular anyway? The game was mediocre at best.. talk about a Halo-Killer, my ass. And now MS has support from Square, which is the best RPG maker. I don't even know why Square is still sticking with Sony after the redesigned PS2. FFXI depends on the HDD and Sony went ahead and took it off, now people can't play FFXI if they want to. If I was Square I'd be really pissed right now.

3. thebeard

thebeard Guest

yea... i agree except the whole square thing i dont think there the best i just thinks others have made better thats all i dont wanna argure. and you are totally correct about the killzone thing.

!

4. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

man you guys are all true xbox fans, i so belong with your type, to hell with PS2/3, im all for 360 baby YEA. its gonna be way better than puffstation zero. hey i got a suprise. DID YOU KNOW THAT HALO 2.5 WILL COME PRE-STORED ON THE XBOX 2'S HARD DRIVE, WITH NEW SLICK GRAPHICS AND NEW THINGS IN THE STORY AND POSSIBLY A NEW ENDING TO THE GAME TO MAKE IT 'TRULY' READY FOR HALO 3, MAYBE EVEN A LAST 1/2 LEVELS. HEHE, I CANT WAIT, ITS GONNA LOOK AWSOME ON XBOX 360, HALO 2 WITH SUPER DUPER HIGH DEF GRAPHICS, YIPEE FOR ALL OF US. o and all of you halo bashers and burners and PS2/3 fans can all go to hell, cos you really are missing out on the real'GOOD STUFF'.

5. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

TruthMan, you can go screw yourself. Whenever anyone ever disagrees with all you fanboys about the xbox 360, you all start bullsh*tting about how cool xbox is because it has halo. There are much better games out there than halo. If you guys are all true fans, then I assume you have all watched the E3 press conferences. Apparantly you havent because you dont realize how more advanced the PS3 is. The PS3 is a true next gen console, and there were a crapload of features for it in the press conference movie. Xbox 360's press conference? sorry, I slept thru half of it.

6. thebeard

thebeard Guest

get your info right before entering a thread. the 360 has such a better chance to whoop sonys ass then ever before and ps3 has nothing to offer that the 360 dosnt and as for sleeping through the press conference maby u should of stayed awake to see how much better its gunna be then the ps3 and as for halo yea theres no better game out there and the only one thats even close is gunna be gears of war(which ironically is only gunna be for the 360). now do u see the pattern good ames for the 360 bad games like killzone2for the ps3 now go somewhere where your terible information is wanted the ps3 forum can always take more.

7. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

ragnarok you have been taken in by the lies about th PS3, look on the PS3 forum discussion and read what i put, its titled 'the truth about PS3' i have found out about EVERYTHING on the PS3 to do with hardware and its mostly lies, anything that says PS3 is better like in most biased mags and reviews, then they and YOU ARE SO WRONG. after you see the truth you can accept the truth and get a 360 or refuse to believe it and stick to your PS3 lies and 'hope so badly' that it will be better when it wont be. the PRE-Rendered killzone vid was what sony 'hope' the real game will look like, i tell you now it wont look like that for the PS3, PS4 maybe but definately not PS3. Xbox 360 has support from epic and its unreal engine 3 which is technologically the best engine to date with the best graphics and bloody AWSOME gameplay. bye bye killzone. besided the original killzone was mediocre at best, only scored something like 60%, so a 60% game is PS3 best 'hope' which it wil not look like, pathetic and here you are thinking that killzone is gonna be better than the series of possibly the best game ever made (aka halo 1 and 2). go back to your shadows or embrace the truth about what i have said. AND DONT say its lies cos i BUILT PC's will all the great complicated stuff on and i know all about that tech mumbo jumbo.
    for all you 360 fans you can read it and find out 'truly' why 360 is far better and more powerful.

8. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Cut the crap man. Sony has been in the video game industry for a pretty long time. Microsoft can probably make a decent machine, but Sony has the right combination of machine and games that makes it so awesome. There are more games exclusive for the PS3 like Killzone and wait for it...my favorite one so far, Metal Gear Solid 4. The PS3 is due 2007, and it already has awesome games coming out. By 2007, they will have lots more. Microsoft is obviously desperate because they plan their stupid Halo 3 game, cause they know Sony can whoop their ass(omg guys...I played both halo and halo2 at a lan party and their both the same) and its gonna get very old and boring soon, and then you won't have that "Oh yeah man, Halo for Xbox, thats why PS3 will lose" excuse.

9. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Halo gets old and boring.. now that's new!! Hey man I think you should cut the crap. Personally I think there isn't anything on the PS2 that Dreamcast can't do. Sonic, Soul Calibur, Shenmue.. all great games with awesome graphics. And the same sh*t is gonna happen again with the PS3. Sony show a lot, promise a lot, but don't deliver. It's people like you with your stupid hypes that killed the Dreamcast. And I'll be damned if it's gonna happen again with the 360. So I don't even know why you're in the 360 section if you don't like it. It's not like your opinion is gonna change people's minds. We like Halo, we like LIVE, and so we like 360.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2005
  10. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Yeah I agree, Dreamcast is an awesome system, but if you havent realized yet, this is about the 360 and the PS3.
    Hey you know what else gets old? Paying for Xbox LIVE.
    People like[bold]ME[/bold]and[bold]MY[bold]hypes? I personally love Dreamcast.
    Hey I'm not the one who started this sh*t. Your fanboy extraordinaire TruthMan is the one that started this with his so called facts.
    Oh really? Well, it seems you guys are tying. I wasnt the one who went to the PS3 forum and posted all that dumbass hype over there first.

11. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2005
  12. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yes I realize this is about 360/PS3 thread. About my PS2/Dreamcast comment. Because Sony claimed the PS2 is more powerful and can do this and that, people neglected the Dreamcast and it died. And I do not want to see the same thing repeats itself with the 360. All these arguments are getting old. Whichever system people will buy is for the games they want to play it on. Compare Xbox and PS2. Xbox is more powerful than PS2 and yet a lot of people still buy PS2 and not Xbox. Now you see it isn't just about system power, it's the games that sell. It all depends on what people want to play. We support the 360 because we want to play Halo, Gears of War, etc.. And I have a very good feeling that it will be hella cheaper than PS3.

Oh yeah I played both Fight Night 2004 and Round 2. It was fun but after 10 mins or so.. bleh. I got tired of seeing the same jabs and punches, I rather play Dead Or Alive where I can see all the awesome maneuvers.

13. Ablahblah

Ablahblah Member

First I would like to say that we will find people that love the Playstation, and others the XBOX. Also we win when we have more than one machine around because [bold]US[/bold] win because both Son_ and Mocrosoft want to profit from the sales and they do that because of advantage in prices, etc etc. But I would like to point why I will buy the XBOX 360 and why wait a lot for PS3.
    I have the three systems, PS2, XBOX and GC(this one only for Resident EVil games). Been a gamer for a lot of time but these are the facts:

1) The PS1. I personally had problems with the unit and have to flip it around because the laser can't read the CD's.
    NO RECALL FROM SON_ and they did not accept that problem in the machines.

2) PS2. I bought it from day 1 and went bad in the first month, then have to wait for 1 month for the replacement to arrive. The replacement then died because of the problems of the PS2 Lasers (it was a V3 PS2). Then bought another one and has the same problem after two years.... newer version of PS2 this time a V10. Now they released the PSTwo and have the problem burning the laser and NO RECALL FROM SON_ OR REPLACEMENT..... funny...
    3) Now we have PSP and people with bad units with pixels shading or problems they does not allow for a replacement... only in extreme circumstances...

And after seeing those lot of problems and living with them I don't think I will put my money on the PS3... not after it has a lower and affordable price. I love the games for all the machines but every two year I dont feel like expending $200 or $300 in a replacement for a console I already bought, I want to expend it in games!
    I love the games for PS2 and XBOX but I will buy the 360 for that reasons.
    Also MS send me the replacement for the cable of the XBOX problem they accept on the MB of some of the machines even mine has no problem yet... But everyone remember is about playing games and entertaint us, I am not married with a brand or something like that. Is about quality and good games ! ENJOY what the future will bring us! PEACE

14. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

Ragnarok, you are easily the most PS3 stubborn arse i have ever met. you still believe the lies, WHY??. at E3 microsoft kept most of their stuff in cos they are saving it all for when they release 360. that happened with xbox, they underperformed at E3 but when the real thing came out it was a smash and a lot better than it 'seemed'.
    As for that website he was goin on about E3 which is what misrosoft are doing again.
    The crappy gameplay killzone vid was PRE-RENDERED fool, the game WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THAT, the only way it will is if those spaceless japs pull out their muyoguko (made, up but their god will probably be called someat like that) books and pray for a blody miracle to happen.
    Face the BLOODY facts man, stop being TAKEN IN BY bullpoo FFS.
    so stubborn...... if it was all rubbish about the 360 then i wouldnt be saying that its better would i, i know its better and i know all that tech stuff and it has got beter games.
    Finally if PS3 is coming out on 2007 then sony have handed 100% victory to 360, they minght hand it over to them on a silver platter, if they come out in 2006 then they minght at leats 'have a chance' of winning.
    If everyone buying a new console does their console studies properly online and not on 1 of the MANY biased or lying websites or books, then the 360 would win hands down.
    and i know your gonna reply to this whith a series of smartarse comments,but it wont work as we all now know the truth about 360 being better, and my conclusion on the PS3 forum and what i wrote (the truth about PS3).

15. KTrace

KTrace Member

Amen to that Truthman! Not only does Xbox out-perform every console it is making a huge comback in the Game department. It has also gotten alot of feedback from other gamers making the move to xbox 360. PS3 may be the most popular as of today, but that will all change VERY soon.

16. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Oh ok I see whats going on now...just like I thought. Lol, omg you pitiful loser. You guys only like Xbox cause its made by an American company, and you hate the Japs so thats why you retards hate the PS3 now. Wow. I never knew you guys could sink down to such a low level. Let me tell you something bro, I'm neither American nor Japanese, but I know one thing for sure, most Japanese made things are better quality than most American made things, and that is very well known. And you called me stubborn? Wow, well you can go ahead and suck Bill Gates's big North American co*k.

17. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Whoa whoa it's not about that at all, at least for me anyway. I like other Sony products. Hell I have a Sony TV, Sony theater system, Sony DVD player, a PS2, a Sony burner. So I agree that Sony does make quality product. It's just that when people read about PS3's specs and all going nuts and not giving the 360 a chance.. kinda pisses me off. I probably will get a PS3 too.. when the price is right. Yes Bob.

18. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Yeah thats well said Achilles. But TruthMan didn't have to go all anti-Jap there. Thats pretty low.

19. thebeard

thebeard Guest

im a 360 fan but ragnarok2 is right truthman thats a bit to far there wit the jap comment i totally agree wit everything else u say but yea. but ragnarok2 what the hell most ppl dont like xbox because its made by americans they like it because its a better machine and has really good games
    so yer saying everyone that likes xbox are anti-jap? wow now thats a low level

20. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Thats not what I said at all bro, I was just commenting on TruthMan's comments at how he dislikes the Japs. I realize some of you like Xbox more now because you had problems with the PS2 in the past and such, but TruthMan just hates Japs. I wasn't the one who brought that up bro, TruthMan was.