1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS is making a very big mistake..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by HipN, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

I'm getting tired of you. You're such a big "Amerikaner" that you can make fun of people from different countries? Oh and on top of all that, you're a "L33T Haxor" right? You know all the facts. But yet, you can't spell for sh*t. To me, you're just a lowlife who shouldn't be on this forum in the first place. People here like the 360 for all the right reasons, but not you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2005
  2. thebeard

thebeard Guest

i got rid of my ps2 and got my xbox because of halo 2 so theres no way of me ever goin bak to ps3 crap. u dig?

3. thebeard

thebeard Guest

sorry truthman but i gotta go wit ragnarok on this one did u ever think that someppl here are jap(im not im canadian...GO CANADA)u should be banned fer that no offence

4. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Do I dig? Actually, I think what you did is not right. Well, I wouldn't do it anyways. Whatever floats your boat, ain't gonna hurt me.

5. thebeard

thebeard Guest

ok ok but u dont hav any say in what i do hey i was a ps2 fan but like i said i went to xbox and im lovin it. but lets leave it here ok

6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I pity the fools who are only loyal to a specific console. I have both PS2 and Xbox and am enjoying the games on both systems greatly. And I'm pretty sure I'll do the same thing come PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't know why people have to limit themselves to just that one machine. The Playstation and Xbox names are both equally important to me, so I'm gonna support both regardless.

Ragnarok is right, and yes TruthMan please stop it's embarassing. That half-witted comment of yours about Japanese people are very racist, and I think you should be banned for it. If you're gonna argue, do it intelligently like Ragnarok and don't just start calling people names. Well you don't have to, but we'll all think you're some 10 year old snot-nosed kid.

7. thebeard

thebeard Guest

well maby theres ppl like me that can affored 1 system only and i choose xbox and im not loyal to one console im loyal to a game and for u rich kids that can get mommy and daddy to buy u both consols i dont care i dont want to here "i have both...blah blah blah"
    My point exactly maby we limit our selves to one because we can only get one, and hey i like the ps2 i like goin to friends and playin i would just rather play on my xbox and buy a 360 when it comes out. now dont say anymore about loyalty to one system it makes me sick.

8. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I ain't a rich kid, I work for my money. I am a gamer just like everybody else. Maybe too much of a gamer that's why I have both systems. I don't ask anybody for anything. I work. Do you know what that is? Maybe you should try looking into it and then you can quit complaining and buy the stuff that you want. Quit handing out the "mommy and daddy buy me stuff" excuse, it's too old. But if that's your situation then you should do something to fix it, like find a job.

9. HipN

HipN Regular member

Microsoft is smart buy releasing 2 versions of X360, but not smart to release Halo 3 when Ps3 is released. Why? because the Ps3 might be released in 07, and i really doubt players want to wait that long for a game (even though itll probably be done by 2006). Sony needs to improve on one thing..its laser...it would be smart if sony would use an actual Blu-Ray drive instead of making one. halo 3 not being on Xbox is a big mistake...why? because a lot of Xbox gamers are going to wait until the Xbox360 is cheaper or might not even have enough money to get it. I mean, Halo was a hit on Xbox, its wat got Xbox the fame and stuff...Halo made Xbox popular..so bungi should atleast make the 3rd halo for Xbox.

10. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

wo wo wo, hang on a min, fist off i am NOT american, hear that, NOT AMERICAN, second of all i am NOT a JAP hater, i like them , i have a sony TV and sony CD player, and sony discs and lots of other sony things as well as JVC and panasonic, just because i said one thing doesnt make be a jap basher does it, what an assumption that was, biggest assumption that i have ever seen on a forum. you are wrong, the japs are cool and have a unique culture and love peace. but still to all you other people who read what i put and believe this what i have said is not enough, then i am sorry, really, i meant no offence.
    and as for u ragnarok or whatever your name is, why did you get so agressive, i only got aggresive with my last comment because you did straight away, you cant get so mad at someone and insult their person wittingly, i havenot insulted you to the level you have insulted me, not by a long shot, justification is another thing that you need to think of more.
    not accusations and big ass assumptions, just cos you see or read something not everything is as or will go as you think.
    im trying to lower the tone for both of us cos this has gotten out of hand.
    just to finish i have a PS2 as well as an xbox, and i like xbox more cos im a PC and console gamer, and i have a very good PC, and one someone has experienced great graphics combined with great performance and on a great game then it changes your gaming opinion. it makes you not just thing its just about games, with that experience you need performance aswell as a great game with good graphics to have it on. If you have never had that experience then stop with the accusations as it is called speaking out of ignorance, saying stuff about something you dont properly know or have experienced before.
    so i like xbox more cos its more powerful as it closer to that experience than PS2, PS2 and 3 try to just make the game as best as they can and dont focus as much on graphics and framefate issues, e.g GTA is a good example of this on the PS2, gr8 gameplay but bad framerate and mediocre graphics and very inaccurate gun sounds, but it still did well, the power of opinion will have an effect as well but if combines with ignorance or no exp of a certain view or play of a game then the strength of their opinion is lower than one who has had any one or some or all of that.
    i can also tell you that apsolutely none of that is a lie just incase you were misled into a false sense of belief.
    and as for my spelling, im typing very fast and i can type very quick, so my quality is pretty good for the speed i write, and it doesnt matter how its spelt as long as you can understand it.
    and i got an A in english and i always was a good speller, so less insults please, lets be more friendly.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  11. HipN

HipN Regular member

Well, tell me TruthMan...how do you know that the X360 will be more powerful than the PS3? You don't. X360 is probably almost done, or maybe even done and mass producing these things right now...who knows. I mean, before all the systems were released, some people thought the Gamecube would be more powerful than Xbox and PS2, some thought the PS2 would be the most poweful, some thought the Xbox would be the most powerful, but it turned out to be Xbox, because it was released i think the last...maybe, but one thing's for sure, its more powerful than PS2 becaue it was released a yea fter the PS2.

12. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

F*ck Yea. Well said.

13. thebeard

thebeard Guest

ok to say somtin bak to achilles3 im only 12 and i cut lawns and i live out in the country i bought my xbox wit only my money and it took me a while to save up for a ps2 then an xbox yea thats right i used to hav a ps2 but it got boring and i didnt want to dish out $50 for a new game so i got an xbox when it was cheap and i got a good deal fer tradin in my ps2. with my money and iv had more fun on it then the ps2. but i want to leave this ok. peace??

oh yea HipN microsoft is right with what there doin...they were gunna bring out halo 3 when ps3 came out but the ps3 is coming out later we will see halo3 in early summer next year. and the whole "they should of made a halo3 for the xbox" they didnt do that because they want more ppl to buy the xbox360 to get halo3 and when halo3 comes out we will see a drop in the 360 price.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2005
  14. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

Hipn read what i put in the PS3 forum, titled 'the truth about PS3', its all about specs and hardware stuff that proves that 360 is more powerful. I know all that tech stuff as im a PC builder and a semi tech pro (have been for years) and a learning programmer (very early stages of course). i know the stuff and issues with PS3 and x360.
    plus i have got other reliable and some confidential sources which help me also if i need a little help with something.
    please less agression.
    you will find that if you understand all that tech stuff, (although most console gamers dont) then it all makes dear true sense.
    100% true.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  15. HipN

HipN Regular member

Well a PC has better tech than an Xbox, so why do they get the xbox over the PC? because its a gaming console...its a lot better at playibng games...i mean i would not want to play NBA live on a pC on the keyboard..and the pC might be slow because i have a lot of stuff on it.

16. techguy26

techguy26 Regular member

After reading all these post I honestly think world war 3 would start over the release of all 3 at the same time, lol. The 360 will be a great machine, and releasing it in november will make it the number one holiday toy, watch ebay as I forsee another ps2 release shortage crisis, for those with extra money get more than one and double your money. As far as sony is concerned, There not stupid, mindless japs, In fact they are extremely intelligent and waiting for the 360 to die down before releasing the ps3 is the smartest thing to do, they will wait out halo3, mivrosoft will not wait forever to release this game, And sony will outwait them to release ps3, right now sony want's your attention on the xbox360 and from reading the majority of these post it appears to be working, while you and me are awaiting the release of the 360, sony is working quietly on boosting hardware performance at a lower cost to all,Sony will release a great machine when their ready and it will be hard not to want both consoles, And nintendo, well it will be nice to have all the games on one small console, A complete nintendo set in a small box.

17. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

Why cant everybody agree that there both gonna kick ass, just because the PS2 sucks ass doesnt mean that PS3 is.

on another note stop picking on Truthman! im on your team buddy... LOL

:)

18. Magikhour

Magikhour Guest

Since release is still a few months away I'm working towards getting my 360 for free from Gratis. It's pretty easy...I already got a free psp about a month ago. You should check it out for yourself. There are no obligations for simply regestering. All you have to do is get a few other people to sign up if you decide to stay on. E-mail me if your interested "no_email_addresses_to_the_forum.com and just ask me for the xbox 360 link.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2005
  19. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

You mean you're a Jap-hating moron too?

20. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Exactly, Sony WILL outwait Halo 3.