1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS is making a very big mistake..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by HipN, Aug 8, 2005.

1. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

Do you work for sony? If not how can you make such a definate statement.

2. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

#1)What if I did?
    #2)Do you guys work for Microsoft? How do you guys know that 360 will DEFINITELY kick the sh*t out of the PS3?

3. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

No i dont decide who i hate by what country there from, i pretty much hate everybody equally.

Lets take you for example, i dont need to know what country your from to know i dont like you.

You need to stop being so defensive dude.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2005
  4. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

thank you logic, at least you dont personally insult everyone who makes sense. ragnarok i like japs, i dont hate them, why so agressive and also extremely defensive.
    the reason why i think 360 will do better is because if the PS3 comes out in 2007 the 360 will have sold many consoles by then, and personally i dont think the PS3 will out sell it as it will have much catching up to do. And lets face it, no one likes waiting over an extra for a year for something they really waant do they, i dont for certain games. plus although HALO 3 minght be released before PS3 (if its 2007) if i was in microsoft i would find out more about when PS3 is coming out and then if it is 2007 i would increase the time for bungie so they had longer on the game and they would be able to make it even better, so they could advertise buy the improved halo 3 when PS3 comes out. i know, your gon aget al hostile again but it does make sense form a microsoft tech perspective, it would be a good thing for them to do.

5. HipN

HipN Regular member

MS is making a mistake, I mean if its the last Halo..Halo started out on the Xbox and should end on the Xbox (and like I said, only if its the last one). I mean if its a long game or series then sure make it on the Xbox360 only but if its a long series.

6. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

That is the biggest load of bullsh*it I have ever heard. You clearly stated that you think the Japs are spaceless, and you also insulted their religion. And the fact that you're not editing your post proves that you dont really care about what you said and you think it's alright. So don't go calling me agressive and "extremely" defensive here when you're the one talkin' sh*t here.

7. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

As much as I hate to disagree with you, I have to say that your post made absolutely no sense. They'll probably keep on coming out with Halo's every year until people get really bored of them(how din't it happen yet?)Thats the only thing keeping Xbox alive bro, they're not gonna stop making Halo's.

8. thebeard

thebeard Guest

ok for one that retarded there is a lot of other things keeping xbox alive. and ragnarok2 can we please get off this jap thing and get back on track so a mod dosnt close this thread whats said is said and it been a long time ago so let it be

9. HipN

HipN Regular member

Man..I found out that Halo was supposed to be an PS2 exclusive, but then Bungi like sold 20% or something of its company to MS and thats why its an MS exclusive...imagin PS2 with Halo...It would kill the Xbox (no offence)...just imagine.

10. thebeard

thebeard Guest

where did u get this information???

11. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

LOL, if PS2 made Halo it would be nothing more than a glytchy, hunk of crap with framerate issues.

12. thebeard

thebeard Guest

yes thank you someone that knos that halo would suck on ps2

13. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

Ragnarok you are so anal. FFS I DONT HATE JAPS dude, if i hates them i wouldnt have said it so many dam times would i nor would i have a PS2 with loads of gamea and tons of JVC and panasonic stuff either, and i have a game cube with loads of games. in fact i have more games for the PS2 than the xbox cos ive has it longer, but it aint my fav. thats all. Dam man just drop it now ffs. and that 'spaceless' hoho you severeally misunderstodd me. i said spaceless because only 25% of the country is livable so there a little stuck for space thats all, and dont lecture me with more of your bullcrap again, were all sick of it, lord lecture, (and its true cos if you did geography then you will know all about it and japans problems at the min, they need help,) they are even having to build there own land. And i didnt insult their religion i guessed the name of their GOD ffs, but overall i was saying that the only way the PS3 will be better is if they pulled out their version of the bible and pray that it is, that was the main point it was apsolutely not meant to be an insult in any way, so shut up now. DROP IT FOR GOOD as everyone else mentions aswell, NO MORE JAP STUFF.
    back to the consoles FFS.

14. HipN

HipN Regular member

[bold]Quoted by: thebeard[/bold]

I foudn it on IGN.

BTW whats so bad about the framerate on Ps2...whats the difference between the PS2 and Xbox framerates, and how would the ps2 framerate actually effect the game?

15. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

GTA san andreas is an example. the framerate for the xbox one is higher and it has tweaked graphics cos it came out later, it makes sense. and cos it came out later it had a few more features, but not many. xbox one is better. But thats just one example.
    if you wanna buy a game that is out for both the PS2 and xbox id buy the xbox one definately. However unless your xbox is naffed or its just a PS2 game get it for PS2. but still PS2 aint that bad. i like midnight club 3 on it. kicks ass, i play that quite a bit.

16. HipN

HipN Regular member

But how does the framerate eefect gameplay? I man what if Halo was for PS2 and Xbox, what would be different (except for graphics)

17. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

Are you seriously asking how frame rate effects a game?

I think im gonna introduce you to one of my good friends named GOOGLE.

18. HipN

HipN Regular member

Ok, what is the PS2's Famrate and the Xbox's? Just wanna compare

19. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

dont know exactly for GTA cos you cant access the game console and tell it to show a 'STAT FPS', but trust me the xbox's will be higher.
    Framerate is the MOST important thing in a game if your checking its performance. human eye cant see changes to the frames if its past 24 but experienced PC gamers can tell when its high of when its low. In virtually all 3D games the framerate is constantly changing. i play battlefield 2 on PC and when framerate drops quickly like after a big explosion ican tell it straight away, some people like most console gamers cant as they are used to Pre set settings that are non adjustable, but still a lot of framerate changes are visible.
    in GTA if your walking down a street with nothing happening the framerate will be higher. if your in a very heavy firefight with spec effects everywhere then the FPS will be much lower.
    Framerate is the most defining thing gameplay performance wise.
    The higher the graphics the lower the framerate. Most PC gamers like to balance performance and graphics so they got their game still looking good and still having a good FPS.
    the more powerful a gameing system is the higher the framerate is at set graphics.
    e.g. just say you got 2 PC's, one's shit and the other is powerful.
    if you put battlefield 2 on both of them and set the graphics to the highest, the game WILL look the same on both of them. Graphics on a game is nothing to do with the console , its all in the game and its engine. (so if someone says xbox has better graphics, then its a load of crap, they dont know what they are saying technicaly).back to the battlefield 2 eg. if all are set to max and you take a screen shot then the detail will be the same, BUT when you actually try to play the game the powerwul PC will have a MUCH higher framefate than the shit one. That goes for consoles too.
    thats why some people say xbox has better graphics, (cos the console is more powerful than PS2 the game developers can turn the settings up higher for the xbox games, and still have a higher framerate.) but they could put them on the same settings as the PS2 version but the xbox wersion will play much better (cos of FPS remember).
    Thats why some people say xbox is better. now ive put it in perspective for you.
    Thats also why when people say the 360 and PS3 are all about the games and not power and performance, then they are so wrong. The games would not be what they are if it was not for the power and performance. and when you have played a game on full settings with an awsome FPS rate, it defines how you judge consoles and games, gives you more insight on judging which is the better one.
    thats why i say 360 is better cos it has more power, so it comes closer to all what i mentioned above. thats why i say what i say.
    now you should understand.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  20. HipN

HipN Regular member