1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS is making a very big mistake..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by HipN, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

@TruthMan

Sorry man, i have to dissagree with you on something.

You said that people are wrong when they say that its about the games not the specs, i disagree. Lets take nintendo for example... if there machine had the most impressive specs i probably wouldnt care, because i dont like the games they make (most not all).

soo, its not all about the specs, though they do help.

(If thats not what you meant then correct me, i sped read cause i rushing... IM LATE!)

2. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

you are true logic 100% but i mis-said something, my mistake, i meant that it shouldnt be all 100% about the games, thats what.
    cos its the console that can make a game good or crap, (with what i said on my last post), people should weigh it in more say maybe 60% to the games and the rest to the console. that seems much more resonable.
    even for gamecube, you buy it also cos it has got decent power to play the games it has moderatly well. (and i dont like most of gamecube games too, but some are really good), i know that the power and spec judgement differers depending on the console.
    i mean nowadays people buy a gamecube not for the power but 90% for the games.
    but with the new consoles people want more power in the consoles to make their games better (see what i mean). better graphs with great FPS's. thats why there is a war with people arguing about which console is better. But opinions will never sway the people its the TRUTH and the tech stuff being mentioned that will sway people, about which one is best etc etc.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  3. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  4. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

wtf happened there, above (theres nowt there, bloody hell)

5. ahelintor

ahelintor Member

Guys guys, no needs getting all excited. I bought my PS2 to play FF10 and later bought xbox to play Ninja Gaiden. In the end of day, it all comes down to what kind of games you are into.

Xbox360 will be released soon like a month out while PS3 won't until after 2 years. I think there are too many contingent factors so far to make precise comparison between two consoles.

Ultimately, games matter not consoles.

6. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

all im saying is(and i have said in many post's before) that if the ps3 and rev take too much time, ppl will get impatient and will buy xboxes, no only that but will make their gaming librari wayyy bigger(look at ps2 it had a one year head start and it killid other consoles in game librarie) and also when they do come out the xbox might have way lower prices, and more features, its a race, if rev and ps3 take more than a year, belive me they r screwed

7. TruthMan

TruthMan Regular member

yes dude, you got that right. 2007 = PS3's doomsday if it comes out then.
    yes, to the other dude, consoles are all about the games, BUT the power of the consoles can make the games wither better or worse.

the 360's awsome power will enable its games to have better graphics settings on them and still have a higher framerate than the PS3 counterparts of similar types and genres.