multi game disc reading as dirty

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jasin39, Jun 20, 2005.

1. jasin39

jasin39 Member

Hello. i have used craxton and Ctoolbox or xtoolbox, i forget the name of the app, to make about 6 discs each w. two games on them. The latest disc had Medal of honor european assault, and batman begins on it. I pause MOH. came back and unpaused it. WHen i did the game froze and i got dirty disc error. This is the only disc thats done this to me. I patched the .xbe of each game using craxton. THe one thing thats different this time is that i used my own images save on my comp as the backgroud images of the disc menu. Also now that i have it ripped to my hd. when the game menu appears i see my machine stats(ip address, system temp) and my M$ soundtracks play. is this normal. OR do one of my games on the multigame disc need a special patch?
    sorry for all the detail, but i thought i would provide lots of info so that the experts here at afterdawn wouldnt have to work hard to find a solution...thanks in advance

2. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Thats why I quit doin mulit game discs. I used Craxtion 4 to make them, but every time when trying to launch the 2nd game (the second one in my menu list), it would give DDE. I thought it was the game itself so I just burned the game that was giving me fits to it's own disc and it played fine. For shits and giggles, I reversed the order of the 2 games and it was the second game again that gave DDE.

I'm pretty sure it's not your custom images, cause I've always used them. As for seeing your machine stats, thats just your EvoX(?) dash. You will see the same thing when turning on your Xbox with no disc in the drive.

Craxtion 3.1 (I think), made multi's better, never a prob. But now you can get -R's cheap on Ebay in massive bulk, so if the ISO is only 900MB and I cannot delete any files, it goes to DVD. Sure, I'm wasting over 3GB, but oh well. :p