1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Account is dibbled at Blackcats-games.net can someone help me to get it enabled

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by dewana, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewana

dewana Member

My Account is diabled at Blackcats-games.net can someone help me to get it enabled.i will be thankfull.

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Okay, what is diabled?
    do you mean suspended or disabled, and what did you do to get it suspended?

3. kevinko

kevinko Guest

same here.....

[​IMG]

my username is kevinko777, can anyone check out why i've been disabled?

and does anyone know their irc channel?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  4. dewana

dewana Member

It meeant suspended,it was banned because of low share ratio.thanks for reply,now i make a new account at blackcats,i am happy now.my ratio is more than 1.15

5. ADRIHAN

ADRIHAN Guest

HI DEWANA: LAST SATURDAY MY ACCOUNT OF BLACKCATS HAS BEEN DISABLED: I WAS POWER USER; WHIT A 1.49 Ratio and over 100gb Uploaded, member of black cats since 2005, please help me, i dont know what happen and noone give me a reason. If you send me 1 invite to my mail **i'm-an-idiot-@no-wonder-i-got-banned.com** i'll give u access to my FTP server where i and my friends have over 400 ps2 games and 300 psx and over 450 Xbox games, please help me ( and if anyone have invitation for black cats mail me, i'll send you an access acount to my ftp server

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2007
  6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

..surely it couldn't be because you don't know how to read a few rules, surely not. NO invite trading, and no email addresses..

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  7. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

Creaky, not to mention piracy!

lmao, at the email edit. Hahaha. Best edit I have seen in ages.

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

indeed, i was gobsmacked at the blatant stupidy of said poster, that he fell under this button -

[​IMG]

before i could comment on the rest of his foolishness :)

9. Moomoo2

Moomoo2 Regular member

Ooh, nice pic. I wish I had a keyboard like that =D
    I'd have to use the enter key on the number pad a lot more, though.

--Moomoo2

10. Jurec84

Jurec84 Member

Same here. My account has been disabled about two days ago, without any warning, I have been a power user, with a ratio above 1.30 (username Jurec84). I also donated some money at a regular basis, so I somehow don't see the reason behind this.

11. Chadmanfo

Chadmanfo Guest

Same with my account. I was a poweruser with a nice ratio and over 100GB uploaded username (ChunkyMonkey). Disabled 3 days ago without explanation. Anyone have the contact?

12. Jurec84

Jurec84 Member

It would be nice if somebody that has a valid BCG account posted this problem on the BCG forums.

13. A5hX

A5hX Member

I too have been banned @ blackcats- i was a super power user with a excellent ratio. Could someone please Pm a mod over there on my behalf?

14. Jurec84

Jurec84 Member

I can look into it, tell me your BC username.

15. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

1. Unparked accounts get pruned every 60 days Parked accounts get pruned every 90 days

2. How many torrents did you have below .8 cause global ratio isn't as important as individual torrent ratio.

3. Did you flame in the forums

4. Did you cheat cause it's rather easy to detect it

I don't know your user name to give you a definite answer but any of these 4 might apply since you were a SPU :)

16. Jurec84

Jurec84 Member

Or a bug ... I too was banned for unknown reasons a few months ago. But then I had the chance to create a new account and I asked on the forum what happened. It was a bug that gave me an inf. ratio on one of my torrent and I was banned for "cheating". Luckilly though, I got my old account back and hope something like that doesn't happen again.

17. glentot

glentot Member

at this time i cannot open the blackcats web site, does it mean iam ban as well or the blackcats website is down? can't remember doing wrong.

18. LILBUCK

LILBUCK Guest

OK I got demoted because I had too many hit and runs. I could not download until I redownloaded the torrents that I did not give a good seed back. My ratio was 1.02 but I was told that your overall rario does not matter but IF YOU TAKE 1 you must give one of the same back to be in good standing. after I re-downloaded and seeded everthing was fine and I was given back my user status. At first I was kind of pissed off, but this is to make sure that downloaders get a large amount of seeders( Ive had some downloads hit 1 Mbps and on average around 400-600kbps). Oh and for glentot I had problems accessing black-cats like you but I just checked at 7:00 pm eastern standerd time and everything is OK.

19. Jurec84

Jurec84 Member

BC has those nice Seed Points, but somehow everyone quickly forgets abput them ... It's no problem at all to get a 1:1 ratio on your torrents with those.

20. 69ers

69ers Guest

You guys were banned for cheating on ur ratio some of u on this thread have been doing TOO many Hit and runs. When you join a private tracker AS ELITE as Black cats u gotta be smart and probably get a Seedbox! Next time don't cheat it's easy to find if u did! So watch Out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.