1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Account is dibbled at Blackcats-games.net can someone help me to get it enabled

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by dewana, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. groganfin

groganfin Guest

belive it or not tommy6, Ive tried ie ff3 and opera. I think it just not ment to be.

2. kopperfc

kopperfc Member

me too, firefox 3.03 and internet explorer both not working.
    I went in to uni and it opened the fake search page straight away.
    I dont know what to do.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

type your personal access key into the 'search' box, on the bottom will pop user: and Pass:

4. skudo

skudo Member

Hello,

I'm a spain user rato 1,57 of BC, alias is skudo, has generated my keyword but does not write it (yes i know, it was stupid me.
    So if anybody of BC read this, it will great to send me my keyword (on the same email i used on BC which is also the one on Afterdawn)

thanks
    mik spain

5. pcrazy99

pcrazy99 Regular member

I couldn't type my keyword in the search box using Firefox so I had to use IE. If you have to recover your keyword you need to type in the correct email address you registered with the tracker. Everything worked for me and I was able to log back in.

6. skudo

skudo Member

E-mail of bc not viable this(this one) this one died the new one is different

thanks

7. pcrazy99

pcrazy99 Regular member

From what I read, the admins can't access your keyword. Nobody can because the keywords are unique to each account. The only way you can regenerate a new keyword is to use the recover in the search box and your email.

8. wabashman

wabashman Active member

thanks man! i typed in my code, but the i never saw the user and pass box. i thought it was suppose to load a blank white page after the code.

9. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

BC is down for me, anyone else see it down?

10. sandisk

sandisk Regular member

Hi Zippy, BCG is working fine here.

For all you other guy's. If you didn't write down or save your keyword you acc is by now deleted, not disabled but deleted totally and nothing can be done about this.

This was up as an announcement going back over 2 months ago and something like 20,000 members got their acc's "disabled" at the time so the staffers out of the goodness of their heart decided to allow another week and re-enabled all the disabled acc's. So the rule was, people were give plenty of time to get their keyword and if you hadn't got the keyword by the next week, not would your acc be disabled but "deleted" to free up some space for the new referal system to kick in.

Sorry for anyone that lost their acc but c'mon ya's had plenty of time to save your personal keyword and the word is they will "never" be opening sign-up's again, providing the referal system goes well, which hasn't started yet.

Those that have the keyword, just go to the usual address, type your keyword into the box provided, dont' press any buttons or hit enter, but scroll down to the end of the page and you will see your log in details.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  11. bserapiao

bserapiao Member

Gyus, i lost my keyword. the torrents I am uploading are still fine, but can,t access the website.

Case someone can, please send the keyword for my account

user

bpserapiao
    Thanks for the help.

12. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

sandisk
    still not working for me I get "your company name here", could be my DNS sever is not up to day took it 3 days to get caught up when gamepolitcs.com upgraded....

13. 666_CarDs

666_CarDs Member

well i used the recover function,and i place in all email addresses i normally use but not return's from blackkats...there just 2 slow,or i still missing the right email account,,,but i think there just 2 slow...

anyway glad there are other top notch websites....bye

14. sandisk

sandisk Regular member

Hi Zippy, no that is the new fake login page your accessing.

Providing you have your new keyword that you generated on the BCG website, enter it into the "search Box" on the fake website but donn't press enter or submit, just type in your keyword... now... scroll down the fake login page and you will see 2 new boxes appear, just enter in your usual BCG username and password and it will let you log in :)

bserapiao, no one can send you your keyword as everyone had their own unique keyword so no one will know yours, not even staff.
    Go onto their IRC and see if you can be helped out but don't hold your breath IRC details are >> irc.blackcats-games.net #help

Good luck

15. BlakBelt

BlakBelt Member

does the recover thing work? i put in my email address an still no email...
    i browse with firefox and i use noscripts/adblock etc blocks java--but after i generated my key i saw nothing so i continue to browse blackats webpage like i normally do thinking just press generate key an thats it.
    i know i should of read the generate key guide but i didn't but i did generate my key like they ask,,i just need them to email me......

16. eliador

eliador Member

as i did it, you may try to reach an admin at BC IRC (same url with the usual IRC port) : i waited nearly a whole night but a nice admin has change the old/invalid email to a fresh/valid one and VOILA !

17. BlakBelt

BlakBelt Member

i never used irc,,but after some long getting to know the software i came to understand a few things about it...so i'am not really a noob at it..but what exactly did u do,,

1.how did u made contact,are they there giving help?

2.what do i say to them...if they could switch my email address cuz i'am not getting anything with the old 1...!

18. Yahto

Yahto Member

Hi eliador,

I followed your example and IRC a BC admin. I found out that my account is deleted, because I was to slow in reacting on the closedown of the BC website. They told me that the only hope for me is that someone form the inside of BC invite me back in.

Maybe you can help me? I'm willing to do something in return for it. Let me know. I hope to hear from you.

19. eliador

eliador Member

Well, you download an irc program like mirc, you configure it to connect to www.blackcats-games.net (6667) : you'll arrive at the waiting room (this is where people wait for some infos and for invite). In your case, go to #help channel, look for an admin (just look at the flow, you'll guess if they are online or afk) and politely ask for help (you'll need to have your account infos i.e. login, keyword, tracker email you used). In the worst case, you'll get some infos because there is a lot of ppl regarding the migration.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  20. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member

Any body have any idea what is up w/ Black Cats?? Its been down for the past 2 days....

okay I get it now... it sucks cause I generated my keyword and never wrote it down... so guess I'm screwed...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.