1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Account is dibbled at Blackcats-games.net can someone help me to get it enabled

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by dewana, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Your user name does not appear to be in the database. If you haven't activated your keyword during the time then your account is long gone. Now the staff may help you but you will have to get on IRC.

2. Wase

Wase Member

I actually did generate a keyword on my old bcg account but daft as i was never wrote it down... somehow all this has gone by my head and when the fake site went live i had no clue what to do. Since i missed the tracker so much i stumpled upon this thread while looking for some answers ^^

If it's by any chance possible i would really appreciate if you could look up the username "Wase" to see if there might be a chance for me to recover it since i cant remember which email i signed up with.

Cheers

3. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Your account is still up Wase. You people need to remember to right stuff down or read the announcements. And you don't even know the e-mail you used? :/

Go to the IRC for help.

4. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Its doing it again I put in my keyword and it dose nothing after I hit enter if I click submit it kicks me to google.....what am I doing wrong?

5. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

If you had read anything then you would know that you are not supposed to hit enter.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  6. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Sorry I haz zippy bwains ^_~

7. Spikey818

Spikey818 Member

Thanks NDarkess. I will contact the IRC channel. By any chance, what is the easiest way to contact them in IRC??

8. seiryuu

seiryuu Member

Hi there NDarkness, the thing is He doesn't speak English so...
    If there is a tutorial where I can get access to, I would be able to explain to him how to do it.

9. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

OK I'll just copy and paste it for you

"For the time being, I have allocated 5 referral codes to super power users with a badge of honour.

you can view your referral information from the view referrals link in your userdetails (under bookmarks)

you can also generate a new code from this page. once you generate a code, your allowance(refrral code allowance) is deducted and the code will only be valid for 1 hour.

Give the code thats generated to the person you want to refer. tell them to type the word "referral" (Not the referal code) in the fake pages searchbox (not hitting submit remember). referral code and email input boxes will appear at the foot of the page (just like the login/recover). ask them to put the code in the code box and their valid email in the email box (i know, but well people do the funniest things)(they CAN copy/paste the referral link into the box). then they submit.

they will recieve an email with a link that they need to follow. this will allow them to input their requested username, password toc etc. once this page is submitted,the account will be confirmed and the site will email them their username, keyword and password for logging in.

they can then login the site as per keyword>username>password routine."

10. MofoKnows

MofoKnows Member

Hi i havent had internet access for the past month ever since i moved out from my parents house and i havent been able to check on my blackcats account from what i see some trickery is going on to hide the page from unwanted guests. My user name is/was MofoKnows could someone plz help me get back on there are some PSP games i would like to play

11. seiryuu

seiryuu Member

OK I'll just copy and paste it for you

"For the time being, I have allocated 5 referral codes to super power users with a badge of honour.

you can view your referral information from the view referrals link in your userdetails (under bookmarks)

you can also generate a new code from this page. once you generate a code, your allowance(refrral code allowance) is deducted and the code will only be valid for 1 hour.

Give the code thats generated to the person you want to refer. tell them to type the word "referral" (Not the referal code) in the fake pages searchbox (not hitting submit remember). referral code and email input boxes will appear at the foot of the page (just like the login/recover). ask them to put the code in the code box and their valid email in the email box (i know, but well people do the funniest things)(they CAN copy/paste the referral link into the box). then they submit.

they will recieve an email with a link that they need to follow. this will allow them to input their requested username, password toc etc. once this page is submitted,the account will be confirmed and the site will email them their username, keyword and password for logging in.

they can then login the site as per keyword>username>password routine."[/quote]

Isn’t there invite system anymore?

That's what I’ve heard from a mod in the irc:

<PhOBi> its hard to get invite
    <PhOBi> ive heard u need to up 1tb
    <@TidusBlade> lol no
    <@TidusBlade> You just need to have a friend with a BC account
    <@TidusBlade> Well, you need to be a member for 6 months to get invites...

12. Spikey818

Spikey818 Member

Hi NDarkness,

I found the link for the IRC but no one was willing to help me. They said that my account was deleted. I don't know what to do, do you have any suggestions?

13. Icehunter

Icehunter Member

Hi, I just got back after not being well for quite some time. I had a .78 ratio as far as I can remember.

Is it possible I can come back to the 'family'?

UN for BCG = Icehunter

14. fliz

fliz Member

I haven't had a computer for a minute and can't log into BCG anymore... never got a keyword (the fake page is totally new to me)

I tried the recover function, but no email was sent.

was my account pruned?

username=fliz

15. fliz

fliz Member

reporting back from IRC:

my account was deleted. MANY other accounts were deleted for the same reason (inactivity). No excuses can change anything (sick, broken computer, etc. etc.) Right now, the only way back on is via an invite (Note: this is NOT a request for an invite.. I know that would get me banned)

I got very cryptic help with statements like "it's not that hard to get back onto the site if you know where to look", but the most clear piece of advice I got was that all SPU+ have invites and at *some* point in the (distant?) future, all users will have invites.

So, to everybody who's account has been deleted: Find an invite! It's your only hope.

-f

If anybody has any contradictory information regarding anything I just posted, please let me know

16. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

You are correct fliz on what you have just said. We did this to clean out all of the inactive members out of the site. Also the members who cannot follow instructions. E-mails have been given out, Announcements have been given out, there were Announcements in the IRC, you could not have missed it unless you were not even paying attention at all. The announcements were in bright red and you had to click "click here to clear this announcement" which I guess most of you did to ignore. And now there are consequences for ignorance.

17. Bitbite

Bitbite Member

when ever I try logging (I use my keyword in the seach box, then type my user name and PW into the boxes that pop at the bottem), the page just hangs there at http://www.blackcats-games.net/takelogin.php

I can't figure out why its not logging me in? I mean if the recover feature works for my account then its most likely not deleted right?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  18. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Sorry dude, your account has been disabled.

19. Bitbite

Bitbite Member

ah, that explains it.
    Thanks for checking

20. fliz

fliz Member

NDarkness,

thanks for confirming. I feel like I should defend myself though.... I'm typically a very attentive person who reads the rules in advance and follows announcements. I was inactive for a while, but I could have sworn it was for less than one month... it just happened that it was during that month that you guys made the switch to the new keyword system. When I tried to log in again, I was met w/ a very unfamiliar website, (which totally fooled me into thinking the site was temporarily down)... i bet it was at some point during this time that my account was deleted.

The only really frustrating thing was the assurance in IRC that getting back on the site isn't that hard "if you know where to look"... and since I don't, (I got on by brute force the first time around.. just hitting register over and over again until it let me on) I'm stuck....

any hints would be greatly appreciated. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.