Need a password from elitewebt3.com

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by SpankyJ, Sep 22, 2005.

1. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

its some spanish site and my computer for some reason wont let me go there, but the xmen legends II (xbox) torrent i got requires a password to unpack it... well i cant get on the site to get the password so... can anyone help me out w/ a solution

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Without the password you might be out of luck unless someone can recommend some crack software. To access the site, you might wanna try invisible browser. Select an IP for that area of the world and see what results you get. Invisible browser just masks/changes your IP while searching on the web. Free & Easy.

Read about it here: http://www.download.com/Invisible-Browsing/3000-2144_4-10293384.html

3. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

Try this elitewebt3 i htink it worked for me on another game but cant remember wich good luck

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

They usually have a link to their forums. Register and there should be a thread to the passwords.

5. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

The site wont show up on my browser is what im saying, I cant access it, and a lot of people cant do it... it wont let me, no matter what i try, Direct link to member sign up still wont let me... Like the page doesnt even show i get this error...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eliteweb/public_html/index.php:3) in /home/eliteweb/public_html/connectmysql.php on line 48

So it wont load the page, if someone can access this site please can you post me the password :mad:

http://www.elitewebt3.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user for accnt sign up and

http://www.elitewebt3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=273

thats where pw is.. please HELP

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@SpankyJ
    Did you try a program like Invisible Browsing? It can get you access into sites you normally oculdn't due to the external change (or so it makes servers think) of your IP. If you haven't, it's worth a shot. I figured that out by accident.

7. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

i did but it still isnt letting me on.... if u can get this for me ill love u foreveR!

8. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

You have to mess around with it...search all the available IPs and see which might let you in. Switching between IPs is very easy with the program. Just switch and hit refresh on the web site link.

It is very possible that the site may be under maintenance as well. You may wanna give it a day or so.

9. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

ive been messing w/ it... i just decided to forget about it tho, so thanks

10. misterkik

misterkik Member

11. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

[/quote]if u can get this for me ill love u foreveR![/quote]
    For X-men Legends II ?? Makes you wonder what you would do for a really good game. Ha Ha