1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with FTP Filezilla and XexMenu

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xerodaze, Mar 7, 2010.

1. xerodaze

xerodaze Member

Hi all,

First of all, this site has greatly helped me with a number of problems and questions I have had over the last few years, so I want to thank everyone for that.
    I have a problem that I can't seem to figure out. I recently acquired a jtagged 360 and have xexmenu installed on it. I am trying to FTP files over to the box from my computer using Filezilla. My ip address for the xbox is fine, the username and password are fine, the problem is when it tries to find the directory listings, I get an error message.

I have tried to run the network settings wizard, and I get the error message "wrong external ip address"

It tells me what my ip address is, so I tried using that one and I get a new problem, "connection with server got closed prematurely".

Can anyone help me?

2. miketrev

miketrev Regular member

The reason for this is due to FileZilla attempting multiple connections to your xbox when XEXmenu only supports a single connection. You can set FileZilla to use a single connection but its still kinda pants. Use FlashFXP instead