NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE .ISO

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by andrizzle, Nov 24, 2006.

1. andrizzle

andrizzle Member

k if possible could someone make me a .iso ready to burn to a DVD so i can play modded old maps on live? if someone wants to just PM me and ill tell u what mods i want for each map ( u wont have to make the mods urself I will already have the maps in a folder and probably in .rar so it wont take FOREVER to send) OH and would u get banned if u modded old maps from like a disc that u made since its not on ur hdd? cause i know u get banned from MM for softmods and banned from LIVE if u have a mod chip.

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

yeah wow ummm gotta mod the box first softmod or chip either way soft is easier to do but chip is easier to repiar if a hard drive messes up but yeah search and find the tutorial for using SID4 to get on live and stuff and you should be set and if you want someone to make the disk it is going to be hard to upload that seeing as halo 2 is about 4 gigs

3. andrizzle

andrizzle Member

no i know how to get on live and i've had a modded xbox for a while now, i just need to make a .iso so i can burn it to a disc, i put normal halo in, get on live, have xbox open so i can see the disc while it is spinning, take the disc out after on live and put in modded disc, let it read and play modded old maps

4. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

yeah like i said man halo 2 is like 4 gigs do you know how long it is going to take someone to upload that? no one is going to do that man it would take at least 8 hours you can make the maps yourself its quite easy go here this is a turorial for making a halo 2 map disc with modded maps on it so then all you have to do si burn the disc

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2006
  5. andrizzle

andrizzle Member

LOL!!! i already have that bookmarked but thanks anyway! maybe ill post the maps that ill put on my disc whenever i decide to do it so everyone can download it if their as lazy as me!lol

6. andrizzle

andrizzle Member

oh yea and will u get banned from mm or live for this