Nero Digital Support For US Available Player?

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by ncoday, Jul 1, 2006.

1. ncoday

ncoday Guest

Does anyone know of a DVD player available in the US that supports NERO Digital Format?

2. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Nero Digital is mp4 format. It uses mp4 sound also. There are supposed to be some Apex players (3 models) that support it. I don't know the model numbers. You might want to "Google" Apex web site and see what you can find. Hope this helps a little.

3. ncoday

ncoday Guest

I went there, and nothing available in the US said anything about support for MPEG4, let alone Nero Digital.

Thats one thing that bugs me, Nero from what I can see, sees no desire to try to get any of the major producers of US dvd players to support their format.

Guess I will have to try to work with DiVx

4. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Well, keep in mind that Nero is from Germany. There seem to be quite a few players that are available there.

5. ncoday

ncoday Guest

I will be going to Germany this next Spring. Maybe I will try to get my hands on one and see if I can get it to work here in the US!

6. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Different voltage and frequency. Their's is 220V @ 50 cycles.

7. zrdb

zrdb Regular member

Hey guys-we're talking about mpeg4 here-what do you think divx and xvid are?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  8. ncoday

ncoday Guest

I wanted to know about Nero Digital because I have Nero Ultra Ed 6. I don't feel like learning how to use new software.