1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Wave Editor

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by ZRed96, Apr 4, 2021.

1. ZRed96

ZRed96 Newbie

Hello, I have been using Nero Wave Editor for some time and naturally can split wav or mp3 files into individual tracks (after recording LP vinyl records etc).
    After recording a live album, I'd like to be able to insert track splits (or chapters) for convenience without creating individual files for each track to preserve the uninterrupted sound of the live concert.
    Is there a way to have a single audio file with chapters?
    Thanks

2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

Hi ZREd96-

After you finish your editing, select File, Save As, select the format and save.

Does that help?

3. ZRed96

ZRed96 Newbie

I have only been able to split and save as 20 separate tracks (20 mp3 files).

4. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

Did you try the File\Save As? It shouldn't matter how many track splits there are in the file or the number of files.

5. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

ZRed96- if you don't mind, please give me some feedback as to whether or not your problem is resolved.

6. ZRed96

ZRed96 Newbie

wither 1
    I can insert any number of 'track splits' and then 'save tracks as files (and burn CD if required).
    If you insert track splits and simply 'save as' a new file, the track splits are not saved.
    I've found a way to insert & name track splits in Wave Editor and when you save it two files are created (.mp3 and .cue).
    I will now do the full live album (30 tracks) and presume I'll need to open both files into Nero Burning app to burn CD.
    I'll update post with outcome.

7. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

When you did that, is only one mp3 created which contains all the tracks?

You can use SoundTrax (mix CD) to add track splits, name them, etc. and either save the project as a project file (.snf) or burn it directly to disc.