New and have questions about forums.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ibLah, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibLah

ibLah Member

Sorry, I could not find a "Spam" section so I'm posting here to just test my signature.

Hope no one minds.

2. ibLah

ibLah Member

Err...
    I'm sorry for double posting but I could not find where to edit my post, just edit title. I'm also having troubles finding where to edit my forum signature.
    Could anyone help, I don't usually have these problems on forums. :)

Don't flame me to much. =/

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Change the tags in your sig to be lower case. However, I suggest you read up on forum sig regulations first and change yours ASAP.

Also, the general practise is to PM oneself to test their sig etc.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Test by sending yourself PM's. However i see that the pics are outside the allowed limits -

[bold]Signatures[/bold]

These rules exist to make viewing the forum as pleasant as possible to all users. Even though you might think signatures with large pictures look cool, some might find them extremely annoying.

1. Text-only signatures should have at most 5 lines of text.

2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.

3. If you use an animated picture in the signature, it should not be too distractive. Eg. blinking images or images with quick movement are not allowed.

4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.