New Marilyn Manson cd

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by darthnip, Apr 21, 2003.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Sup spooky kids! When the new manson comes out next month, ya'll are gonna be very pleased with it I believe. My brother-in-law is a bigwig at a record label and he got me a pre-release copy for my B-day the other day. Man this new cd rocks!! Alot of KMFDM influence in it now that Tim Skold took Twiggy's place. the music is great, the lyrics are typical kick-ass manson. I think it's one of his best works yet. and befroe i get bombarded with PM's, NO I CANT SEND YOU A COPY!!!! sorry, thats against the rules, so please dont bother so i wont have to turn you down.It's well worth the wait, trust me! If anyone else has heard it, what are your thought? I listened to it like 5 times before it really hit me hard how good it really was. the first time i heard it i kinda thought it sucked._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Darthnip
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

[/small]

2. blu87z28

blu87z28 Member

i agree new manson cd called "the new s**T is awsome my favorites songs would have to be mobscene and the song the new sh** tracks (2 and 3)

3. darthnip

the cd is called the golden age of grotesque. i'm very fond of tracks 6 and 7.

4. blu87z28

blu87z28 Member

well i thought the name was the new Sh** cuz the outer cover says that on it it might not be called that i just thought it was a friend has the cd

5. darthnip

6. blu87z28

blu87z28 Member

that is the same cd my friend has but his is 2 disc not one like site says his also has a dvd that came w/ it

7. darthnip

he got lucky, i think thats a limited release.

8. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

lol That album has been on the net for months now and i agree it kicks ass big time!! I'll buy it when i can!!