Newbie question, and problems.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by chayne04, Oct 5, 2006.

1. chayne04

chayne04 Regular member

Got a real new Xbox person here. i have been reading for the last couple of days, and i still do not get it. sorry for that. i bought a premodded Xbox, with an 80gb hard drive. EvoX dashboard. i am just trying to copy my games onto my harddrive. i loaded up DVD2Xbox 0.6.3, and i put in my NCAA 05 Football. copied everything just fine, rebooted, and i cannot find my game. can someone help me do this, my head is hurting trying to figure it out. i have copied every tutorial from this forum and carried it into the living room. i just dont know what i am doing wrong.

2. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

You should be able to just boot up your Xbox and select "Games" from the menu.

dvd2xbox gives you a few choices prior to ripping a game in relation to where you want it to be stored. Since you have an 80GB hard drive installed, you should be ripping it to F:\games and it should automatically be added to your "Games" menu afterwards.

3. chayne04

chayne04 Regular member

i have nothing what so ever. i do not have a folder on drive F with Games. i was sitting here thinking today, i bought this Xbox like this. dont really want it like that. is it possible just to make it back like it was orginally? i would like to get onto Xbox Live, and i know i cannot do that with my system like it is. if you can help me with that i would appreciate it.